really impressed with some of your updating of the

Lewisburg games. Really top-notch & above & beyond

the call of duty.

Your devotion to the district is commendable in all

sports. If they ever give an award in the district

for fan of the year, news presenter of the year

or best promoter of the district award, I'm

voting for you.

Thanks for all you do. See you in the fall.

Thanks, tigerman. I do what I do to promote the teams from our district because I feel that sometimes the other coverage from newspapers is lacking. I'm sorry I missed listening to the championship game on Friday, but I had something come up. While I'm mainly involved with baseball, I hope to catch some softball games next season. I believe Page beat the Marshall girls at Page this season from all the hollering I heard while doing the baseball game. I sure wish Marshall had a volleyball team as I bet they could do well. Hope to see you at the football game this fall.

Hey PageMan!

Just make sure you do just as good in basketball! Are the Page girls (basketball) playing in the Marshall County camp next week? If not, you still might want to come and check out some games! I know you enjoy scouting! :D It starts on Monday and ends on Thursday morning. Reply if you want more info! Thanks for all the encouragement throughout the season and postseason.

The Page basketball girls are in the Marshall Co. Camp next week, but I'll be in NC visiting my relatives. I'm still awaitng word on who will be the volleyball coach next season. This summer break gives me some time to file away last season's stuff and get ready for the 2005-2006 season. The reclassification will change some of the teams that Page will play next school year so there will be new teams to prepare for. My posts will be few and far between until football and VB start up in August. Have a great summer everybody.

Hey PageMan!

Just make sure you do just as good in basketball! Are the Page girls (basketball) playing in the Marshall County camp next week? If not, you still might want to come and check out some games! I know you enjoy scouting! :blink: It starts on Monday and ends on Thursday morning. Reply if you want more info! Thanks for all the encouragement throughout the season and postseason.

825685187[/snapback]

Columbia is the best team @ the camp