Region 1 Single A

BIG DAWG 71

Wow were'd u learn how to count, Man i have made one (1) thread about Hampton.

and another thing i have never said that everyone should worship the ground we walk on!!!

Lil John you NEED to stop makeing up stuff and putting it into my mouth!!!!!

Yes I'm excited about this year,and i just like to hear what people think before the season.

825687220[/snapback]

you made multiple threads about Hampton back during spring practice and here you are again making more. Im not an angry person, I just get tired of reading the same crap over and over again. And yes, by the way you talk, you do think that they are the best team in 1A just because they came from 2A. Wait until ya'll meet some really good 1A teams and then you will shut up.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you made multiple threads about Hampton back during spring practice and here you are again making more. Im not an angry person, I just get tired of reading the same crap over and over again. And yes, by the way you talk, you do think that they are the best team in 1A just because they came from 2A. Wait until ya'll meet some really good 1A teams and then you will shut up.

825688985[/snapback]

do you play ball, who for?

it is just plain stupid to get into a freakin internet argument.

why cant we just talk about football, not my team is better than your team!!!

i have never said my team is the best team in 1-a

and if i was going to say that my team is the best, i would not have said they were the best because of dropping down from 2-a thats for sure!!

but if you look at what poeple are saying about trousdale......, NOW DONT get me wrong trousdale is a awesome team, but the way poeple are talking it is becuase they are dropping down from 3-a..

but anyway say what you want to say..... the truth will unfold this season!!!

thanks storm for the post about us needing to put our pads up for pom poms thats just one thing i need to get ready for cloudland.......if u play for cloudland....we will see after august 26th who needs to put their pads up for pom poms and i promise it wont be the west greene buffaloes

825688752[/snapback]

Hey Bailey, have you ever played in a state championship game? Have you ever even had a winning season? It won't matter how hard you get ready for Cloudland, you are never going to beat them. West Greene is a losing school. They've not beaten Cloudland since 1960 something. If I played for a losing program like you, I'd hide instead of being on here posting things you've never backed up. :P:angry:

You think that I talk to much on here?...you have over 300 posts in less then a year... it looks like you need to get off the computer every once in a while.

825688505[/snapback]

No. You don't talk to much on here, you just don't talk enough on the football field. Thats why you all are pitiful every year. Make your pads talk, chump. thumb

No. You don't talk to much on here, you just don't talk enough on the football field.  Thats why you all are pitiful every year.  Make your pads talk, chump. thumb

825689619[/snapback]

The reason Jellico has stunk every year is because that nobody in the school wanted to play. We have 6 seniors. But we have 10 sophomores and 15 freshmen so the numbers ain't down anymore. We have a new coach that is actually making us work and putting us through a workout program. Even Oneida said that they could see that we were improving. During spring practice, the warm-up's were harder then last years whole practice. Im just saying that Jellico won't be the same team everyone is used to seeing.

Edited by BlueDevil12

i cant say i have played in a state championship not too many guys can......but as far as winning seasons go....yes i have had a winning season......and we have had some rebuilding to do in the past......but one thing we dont do is hide........we dont back down from nothing or nobody......so if we aint beat cloudland since 1960.....west greene has not even played cloudland in the season before the only time they played us is in a scrimmage......the only thing i can say we will see who needs to hide i promise you in aint gonna be us now you talk about losing school......i can say this west greene does have more class than cloudland cause our seniors have never beat the heck out of the freshmen just because the freshmen was better than the seniors.........yes u can say it never happen but it happened last season......if u wanna a fight on the football field.....you came to the right place cause were always looking for a fight........

Is it me or im i the only one who thinks this storm guy is an ######?

You need to study your history, Bailey. West Greene played Cloudland all the way up to 1992 before they finally realized that they couldn't beat Cloudland. So, they tried to find an easier opponent, but then they realized they could lose to anybody, hehe. So, they put Cloudland back on the schedule because they figured hey, we killed by everybody else, so we might as well start taking thrashings from Cloudland again. :angry: How do you like that for a history lesson, bailey! :P

And Ro 84, I don't need no slim jim reciever telling me to give it a rest. The title of this thread is Region 1 single A, not Region 2. If you don't like whats being said then stay in your own yard. You don't see me on Oneida threads. thumb

You need to come to West Greene @ Cloudland and watch us make you eat ur words........as i recall they got their hindend beat to death by hampton and they could barely beat north greene.......thats patheic just about letting north greene beat a school like cloudland........you wanna talk football.......we only one that one game last year because of us having injuries so bad.....if you dont believe me ask anybody who played us last year........ask big dawg.....if he remembers our sideline looked like a emergency room........and you better tell your buddies at cloudland that were coming for them........and we aint gonna back down or quit just because people think we stink.....we prove people wrong.........if u think we stink then u need to watch us this year as we make a run for the playoffs