West TN Football Preview Mag

TheBoredGuy

I would like to see more coverage of teams on the outskirts of West Tennessee like Lake Co., UC, Camden, Bolivar, etc. It seems that unless you're either in Jackson or just a stone's throw from Jackson, then you ain't getting any publicity. I would also love to see more on the potential Mr. Football candidates that will be toting the pigskin, especially from some of the 2A teams. Westview's Markei Guy, Camden's Josh Boyd, and Huntingdon's dynamic duo of Boo Weathers and Chris Donald. These guys can flat out carry the mail.

I would like to see more coverage of teams on the outskirts of West Tennessee like Lake Co., UC, Camden, Bolivar, etc.  It seems that unless you're  either in Jackson or just a stone's throw from Jackson, then you ain't getting any publicity.  I would also love to see more on the potential Mr. Football candidates that will be toting the pigskin, especially from some of the 2A teams.  Westview's Markei Guy, Camden's Josh Boyd, and Huntingdon's dynamic duo of Boo Weathers and Chris Donald.  These guys can flat out carry the mail.

825687086[/snapback]

If you want coverage of Lake Co., pick up a copy of the Lake County Banner -- they have a pretty extensive football preview edition that focuses primarily on the Falcons.