9-AAA

LEO2007

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget about a very talented smyrna. Last year they had a team that should have gone to state, they ran into a good beech team at the wrong time and had re***y only two plays that lost them the game. They only lost two players from that team so they should be good. A tough schedual and a coaching change could hurt them though

• 2 weeks later...
Don't forget about a very talented smyrna. Last year they had a team that should have gone to state, they ran into a good beech team at the wrong time and had re***y only two plays that lost them the game. They only lost two players from that team so they should be good. A tough schedual and a coaching change could hurt them though

825689166[/snapback]

I think that the coaching change is a positive thing that happened to them, as for the 2 seniors they lost they were both weak players if you think about it. One was just relying on speed and the other was just a role player and that is all. They will be the best team in 9AAA with the new coach, watch out everyone, she knows her stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Beech schedule

Preseason

Aug 6 Saturday Jackson Christ. Tourn. T.B.A. Jackson

Aug 11 Thursday Portland 7:00 PM Portland

Regular Season

Aug 16 Tuesday Mt. Juliet* 7:00 PM BHS

Aug 18 Thursday Goodpasture 7:00 PM Goodpasture

Aug 23 Tuesday Rossview 7:00 PM Rossview

Aug 25 Thursday Centennial 7:00 PM Centennial

Aug 30 Tuesday Gallatin* 7:00 PM BHS

Sept 2-4 Fri,Sat,Sun Oak Ridge Tournament T.B.A. Oak Ridge

Sept 8 Thursday Hume-Fogg 6:00 PM BHS

Sept 13 Tuesday White House 7:00 PM BHS

Sept 16-18 Fri & Sat Beech Tourn. T.B.A. BHS

Sept 22 Thursday Smyrna* 7:00 PM BHS

Sept 27 Tuesday LaVergne* 3:30 PM LaVergne

Sept 29 Thursday Hendersonville* 7:00 PM BHS

Oct 4 Tuesday Wilson Central** 7:00 PM BHS

District Tournament

Oct 8, 10 & 12 Sat., Mon., Wed. T.B.A. T.B.A.

*District Game

**Senior Night

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey soccerplyr5 i just want to know where u get your facts from because the 2 players lost last year were huge assets to the Smyrna team and their coach just let his mouth get the best of him sometimes. let me  guess though...your an all star... doubt it

825712159[/snapback]

I am with you scorpionking24. Jarethea is a huge loss and woods is a big blow to our flank attack but losing coach is major to our team. We got scored 11 times last year after 23 matches but in the first game this year we got scored 5. I hope we improve but it is not looking the same as before. I have never seen our team getting blown away like that before in any game. last year there was only Farragut that was able to score 3 times on us after we lost to them 3-2 and now we lose to Clarksville 5-3? I am not very optimistic.....for the rest of the year or the new coach, she is not as good as him (last 6 year's coach, don't want to mention his name and get phillip george mad hahahaha) and she is not as she seemed in the beginning, she is actually meaner than him.

I am with you scorpionking24. Jarethea is a huge loss and woods is a big blow to our flank attack but losing coach is major to our team. We got scored 11 times last year after 23 matches but in the first game this year we got scored 5. I hope we improve but it is not looking the same as before. I have never seen our team getting blown away like that before in any game. last year there was only Farragut that was able to score 3 times on us after we lost to them 3-2 and now we lose to Clarksville 5-3? I am not very optimistic.....for the rest of the year or the new coach, she is not as good as him (last 6 year's coach, don't want to mention his name and get phillip george mad hahahaha) and she is not as she seemed in the beginning, she is actually meaner than him.

825722520[/snapback]

Maybe instead of slamming your coach you should pick up your play to make your team better.