9-AAA

LEO2007

He is not there anymore!!! Parents got involved and he got upset at them so he resigned after he found a job elsewhere. We beat Shelbyville last year and look this year, we lost 2 players and our coach and we are 0-2 and we have been scored 7 times in 2 games, last year? 11 times in 23 games!! Do you think we are doing better? As much as I want to be optimistic ... it does not look this way, look at our schedule...we are having some touch games and a long season to go.

Sorry I thought you were the old guy with the glasses from Warren County, the one everyone dislikes.

825725442[/snapback]

Yea he is kinda funny looking B)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, first I am shocked that std has not already locked this thread! That said here are a few observations.

Baller5; 1) calm down and read your posts prior to hitting the submit button. At the very least you can correct the obvious mistakes in your use of words. 2) After this thread your coach should suspend you for a minimum of five games if not for the entire season. 3) This board is not intended to be used for personal insults of any coach or player. I am not referencing your character assassination of your own coach but rather the way you chose to reference the Warren County coach. 4) Since when has a state title, much less multiple state titles, at any level of high school ball not been impressive or something to be proud of?

Coachof3; Keep up the good work

Whitney; Way to take up for your father, at least I think it is your father, and by the way I would love to see my daughter and the rest of the Brentwood Lady Bruins win a state title!

Sorry std I thought that you were the moderator on the soccer pages, I just noticed that this is not an area that you cover! I have seen you put this type of thread out of it’s misery on the softball pages. By the way congratulations to you for your third state title in a row!

Let's all calm down please. Baller5 you need to be very careful about the way you are talking on here. If you have read the rules you can see that it is not tolerated to trash coaches or other players on CoachT site. Please refrain from doing that or I will delete every post you are posting on here. I am not sure who you are but I am disappointed that one of my ex players talks like that. Whitey and Coach of 3 I apologize for that, I like to think that I taught my girls better than that.

And please stay on the topic (everyone).

Edited by soccer21

Let's all calm down please. Baller5 you need to be very careful about the way you are talking on here. If you have read the rules you can see that it is not tolerated to trash coaches or other players on CoachT site. Please refrain from doing that or I will delete every post you are posting on here. I am not sure who you are but I am disappointed that one of my ex players talks like that. Whitey and Coach of 3 I apologize for that, I like to think that I taught my girls better than that.

And please stay on the topic (everyone).

825726143[/snapback]

My bad coach. I am sorry about that, I miss you!!!!!

on thing that the new coach cannot due is to get the girls to play to their potential.. no i have not seen them play this year but i saw them play when Dakis was there.. and a player on the guys team told me that the new coach could not get them to play to their potential.. i mean if they only lost jareatha and julie then they should still be good and a contender.. just what i heard