Cookeville High School

CREE

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach,

My understanding is that 18 positions in Putnam Co schools were cut-one of those happened to be the Coach Hardee's teaching position he was non tenured. My guess is they will give the job to a non-faculty coach. Coach Hardee is missed in Warren Co and will be missed in Cookeville.

Illini this is not the place for personal shots.

Coach Hardee was a decent man and a decent coach. He will be missed by many more than can find fault with the man. I hope someone provides this worthy coach with a position that will meeet his needs. Whomever gets him will be better off that they were before he got there..............

Coach,

My understanding is that 18 positions in Putnam Co schools were cut-one of those happened to be the Coach Hardee's teaching position he was non tenured. My guess is they will give the job to a non-faculty coach. Coach Hardee is missed in Warren Co and will be missed in Cookeville.

Illini this is not the place for personal shots.

825688325[/snapback]

Then Why on the TSSAA web site that there is a teaching opening that goes along with the job? That was not a personal shot on anyone. you must have a guilty conscience.

Then Why on the TSSAA web site that there is a teaching opening that goes along with the job? That was not a personal shot on anyone. you must have a guilty conscience.

825688729[/snapback]

It is all about attitude sounds like a personal shot or were you talking about the attitude of the players, parents, or that of administration(sp)? No guilt here just don't think this is the place to discuss or post things that are direct in nature. Those things should be stated face to face. Cookeville 23 give me some info on your new coach is he a select coach from the area?

Edited by coachof3

825688729[/snapback]

My understanding is that Cookeville is required to post the position both teaching and coaching. However I could be wrong it wouldn't be the first time or the last.