best RB in region 2 2aa

free4only1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bowland was overshadowed in the region behind the likes of Michael Paul Gilbert and Greg Way, and the spread offense CAK runs limits his carries but he is a very good back.

825702509[/snapback]

greg way's 40yd dash was 4.58 and gilbert ran a 4.7, if Bowland could run a 4.5 coach wouldn't be so partial to passing. i'm not saying bowland is a bad back at all but I've seen bowland play and the 4.5 bussiness is not for real. I will say this though he is a back with potential to make big plays

greg way's 40yd dash was 4.58 and gilbert ran a 4.7, if Bowland could run a 4.5 coach wouldn't be so partial to passing. i'm not saying bowland is a bad back at all but I've seen bowland play and the 4.5 bussiness is not for real. I will say this though he is a back with potential to make big plays

825702876[/snapback]

For Gilbert to just run a 4.7 40, nobody on Greenback's team could catch him last year during the playoffs.

825702876[/snapback]

I don't think you understand the philosophy of Trey Bowland. Trey runs when he wants to run, and if he's being timed at a UNC camp, he wants to run. Trust me, UNC is like Trey's dream school. As for the passing, that's just what we do. We have good quarterbacks with good pass catching running backs.

I don't think you understand the philosophy of Trey Bowland. Trey runs when he wants to run, and if he's being timed at a UNC camp, he wants to run. Trust me, UNC is like Trey's dream school. As for the passing, that's just what we do. We have good quarterbacks with good pass catching running backs.

825702964[/snapback]

Not to mention that trey has done a ton of speed work with a personal trainer.

• 4 weeks later...
Smith and Latham will be a good duo in the backfield for sweetwater

825716293[/snapback]

smith has got one heck of an arm. i dont know about his speed though. however i thought latham was faster than what he showed in the 40 yard dash against josh hawkins of loudon. i actually thought latham was goin to win but josh is abviously alot faster than i realized.

smith has got one heck of an arm. i dont know about his speed though. however i thought latham was faster than what he showed in the 40 yard dash against josh hawkins of loudon. i actually thought latham was goin to win but josh is abviously alot faster than i realized.

825716321[/snapback]

I saw Hawkins run the 40 at the jamboree..He can fly.. He beat everybody by a good 3-4 maybe 5 yards.. i think 5 would be pushing it though ..