Class AA: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

How can that be?  We lost 16 seniors...mostly starters.  Westmoland...YAI...and Upperman should handle us easily.  Maybe we can limp into the playoffs as a 4 seed.  Afterall...we were picked no better than 4th in the old region the last two years.  Nah...even the Kitties over your way should pound us.  Just don't hurt our little guys so we can finish the rest of the season.  Ya'll got any guys we can borrow?

825691418[/snapback]

Nope...with the luck we had last year with everything just not going our way, both on and off the field, we will need all the players we got this year. And I don't know about pounding (I hope we do), but I think it will be a close game

Edited by grasshopper

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope...with the luck we had last year with everything just not going our way, both on and off the field, we will need all the players we got this year

825691627[/snapback]

Ah...we'll give 'um back sometime. :D How are the Kitties looking? I haven't heard anything from the other side of the river. Improved?

Edited by Antwan

Antwan stop being stupid. No one ever said Smith Co. would finish fourth in a single A region and limp into the playoffs. No one said you are small, slow, rednecks (Although one out of three isn't bad). Just because everyone doesn't pick Smith Co. to go undefeated and win the state by 35 points you turn it around and make it sound like everyone thinks you are the underdogs. You are not. In 4-2A, you are the favorites. Get over it...you are not going to suprise anyone IF you win the region. Yes there are other good teams in the region and yes Westmoreland WILL beat you if Smith doesn't bring their A game. They may beat them anyway. But a year in year out first or second place 3A team will of course be the favorites after moving down. Good luck to the Owls.

Antwan stop being stupid. No one ever said Smith Co. would finish fourth in a single A region and limp into the playoffs. No one said you are small, slow, rednecks (Although one out of three isn't bad).  Just because everyone doesn't pick Smith Co. to go undefeated and win the state by 35 points you turn it around and make it sound like everyone thinks you are the underdogs. You are not. In 4-2A, you are the favorites. Get over it...you are not going to suprise anyone IF you win the region. Yes there are other good teams in the region and yes Westmoreland WILL beat you if Smith doesn't bring their A game. They may beat them anyway. But a year in year out first or second place 3A team will of course be the favorites after moving down. Good luck to the Owls.

825691650[/snapback]

Wow...I'm just glad someone finally agrees with me.

Antwan stop being stupid. No one ever said Smith Co. would finish fourth in a single A region and limp into the playoffs. No one said you are small, slow, rednecks (Although one out of three isn't bad).  Just because everyone doesn't pick Smith Co. to go undefeated and win the state by 35 points you turn it around and make it sound like everyone thinks you are the underdogs. You are not. In 4-2A, you are the favorites. Get over it...you are not going to suprise anyone IF you win the region. Yes there are other good teams in the region and yes Westmoreland WILL beat you if Smith doesn't bring their A game. They may beat them anyway. But a year in year out first or second place 3A team will of course be the favorites after moving down. Good luck to the Owls.

825691650[/snapback]

Stop being stupid...how could I possibly do that? Ask muffie. :D I said we are small...but we are slow. It's an inside joke...you wouldn't know the story. I just hope those Eagles take it easy on our little guys. The way you tell it...Westmoland used to pound us. Why should this year be any different? :D I don't know if we have an "A" game. I'm thinking we can bring no better than "C" at best. :D

825691650[/snapback]

You make it sound like 3A is harder than 2A? I don't know about that. There are a whole lot more goodpastures (private) in 2A than 3A. There is not a whole lot of difference. JMO. I guess that is why Smith, Jackson, Upperman, Cannon, York, and Trousdale all moved up to 3A by choice four years ago. What do you think?

:lol: ...has to be a typo or somethin....smith county....a favorite?  <_<

825692187[/snapback]

When was the last time SC was region or district favorite going into the season? I can't remember the last time. Certainly not in the last 10 years. We lost 16 seniors...mostly starters. I think Westmoland or YAI should be the favorites. But...hey that just me. ;)

Edited by Antwan

When was the last time SC was region or district favorite going into the season? I can't remember the last time. Certainly not in the last 10 years. We lost 16 seniors...mostly starters. I think Westmoland or YAI should be the favorites. But...hey that just me.  B)

825692207[/snapback]

It's a shame...