Sevier Co. Coaches

schs1215

Who are the new coaching possibilities? And why did they all get fired? :lol:

825690086[/snapback]

Ok. I Got from a very reliable source that the rumors are true. :o The only coach left is Travis Franklin. My source said she wasn't aloud to name any names but she said something about interviewing a PFHS coach and a SC middle school teacher for next year's coaching. The PF coach is who you (#27) said it was and possibly the middle school teacher too. :o

Ok. I Got from a very reliable source that the rumors are true. :o The only coach left is Travis Franklin. My source said she wasn't aloud to name any names but she said something about interviewing a PFHS coach and a SC middle school teacher for next year's coaching. The PF coach is who you (#27) said it was and possibly the middle school teacher too. <_<

825690361[/snapback]

I don't know what the rumor is, but noone has been fired. D, you and your mother are not always right! The coach has resigned. Not sure of all the reasons behind it. I have no word on the future coach yet. It seems like it would be hard to find someone to fill that posistion.

I don't know what the rumor is, but noone has been fired.  D, you and your mother are not always right!  The coach has resigned.  Not sure of all the reasons behind it.  I have no word on the future coach yet.  It seems like it would be hard to find someone to fill that posistion.

825690731[/snapback]

Well either way, we dont have a head coach now. We have one coach left who knows the game very well. And i have heard of possibilities for new coaches, and from what i know, those coaches are very good at what they do.