New format!

TheGreatLineJudge

Guys, I'll be honest. I'm thrilled. After asking a couple of times, I sent a detailed list of reasons why we would benefit from having subforums. Now all that's left to say is three words:

THANK YOU COACHT!!!

So! Over the next day or two (when I have a little time), I will move everything to its new home. Feel free to continue posting on topics wherever they currently reside. When the topic is moved to its new subforum, the discussions will continue there uninterrupted. Here's what we have:

Game Info & Results Tournament information/results, Match scores/game reports, Camps, etc.

The new home for the details you crave. I think this one speaks for itself.

News & Announcements Coaching opportunities, players accepting scholarships, general announcements from Moderators, etc.

This one will cover a little bit wider range of topics, though the title does speak for itself quite a bit.

And of course, there's the regular board as we know it. I had asked for a "General" board, but as CoachT correctly pointed out, that's what the regular board is for.

New topics that belong under a subforum will likely be picked up and moved to its new home. Don't take offense. I'll probably end up posting a new topic, at least once, that will get moved.

This new format will allow for greater organization and navigation through the site. Please enjoy!

I am honored to serve as your moderator and I am thrilled that you, the avid reader, get a more enjoyable stay on the CoachT boards!

Edited by TheGreatLineJudge

Announcements