Oak Ridge Football

WillieTheWildcat

What has gotten in to you?

Here is what happened...I posted a message about how I was looking forward to going back to Oak Ridge for the Secret City Festival and buying OR merchandise from the Football Boosters. I also posted that I was very supportive of Coach Stevens. Later, I thought what a stupid post and I edited it. Lets face it, nobody but my wife cares about my travel plans :lol:

I did enjoy the responses by TDCman and Rebel Nation but wish I had never made the original message.

Ummmm, come to think about it, this is another stupid post. Where is that edit button again? :)

One last thought...the 2004 Oak Ridge Football DVD is first class! I've already watched it three times. The people behind it did a great job and make me even prouder to be an Oak Ridge Wildcat fan.

...now, may this tread die a quick painless death...I can already hear Rebel Nation typing up another witty response at my expense. Good thing I enjoy the guy so much :)

Here is what happened...I posted a message about how I was looking forward to going back to Oak Ridge for the Secret City Festival and buying OR merchandise from the Football Boosters. I also posted that I was very supportive of Coach Stevens. Later, I thought what a stupid post and I edited it. Lets face it, nobody but my wife cares about my travel plans  :)

I did enjoy the responses by TDCman and Rebel Nation but wish I had never made the original message.

Ummmm, come to think about it, this is another stupid post. Where is that edit button again? :)

One last thought...the 2004 Oak Ridge Football DVD is first class! I've already watched it three times. The people behind it did a great job and make me even prouder to be an Oak Ridge Wildcat fan.

...now, may this tread die a quick painless death...I can already hear Rebel Nation typing up another witty response at my expense. Good thing I enjoy the guy so much  :)

825693740[/snapback]

Yes, don't u know Rebel Nation must respond to every post on Coach T...sorry had to say it Rebel Nation, but I speak the truth :lol:

Good luck to Oak Ridge football this season...look forward to seeing them play this year and to the scrimmage with Maryville on August 5th

Yes, don't u know Rebel Nation must respond to every post on Coach T...sorry had to say it Rebel Nation, but I speak the truth    :lol:

Good luck to Oak Ridge football this season...look forward to seeing them play this year and to the scrimmage with Maryville on August 5th

825693746[/snapback]

Nice to know I have become such a fixture in your life j...now run along and take some more pics of TG... :)

Here is what happened...I posted a message about how I was looking forward to going back to Oak Ridge for the Secret City Festival and buying OR merchandise from the Football Boosters. I also posted that I was very supportive of Coach Stevens. Later, I thought what a stupid post and I edited it. Lets face it, nobody but my wife cares about my travel plans  :lol:

...now, may this tread die a quick painless death...I can already hear Rebel Nation typing up another witty response at my expense. Good thing I enjoy the guy so much  :)

825693740[/snapback]

It's all love Willie...it's all love. thumb :)

Nice to know I have become such a fixture in your life j...now run along and take some more pics of TG... :lol:

825693763[/snapback]

(See I knew he'd respond...)

Fixture...ha! And I have some very good new pics thank u very much

Edited by jlay68