hitts tourney

catchman

Any thoughts, comments, or opinions about the hitts tourney in hendersonville this week, All i can say is thanks for giving all the girls on my team the chance to be seen. Thanks to all the people involved and the Nashville sports council. NICE JOB GUYS.. [ GO TWISTERS ]

I saw a lot of good teams there last week...and alot of good players. Who ended up takin first in 16U and 18U divisions? Wasnt able to stay for it all.

825693015[/snapback]

16U

Xtreme Edge 1st

Eagles 2nd

final score: 5-0

18U

Eagles 1st

Nighthawks ( Beasley) 2nd

final score: 4-3

I figured Extreme Edge would take 1st....they have a very good team. Where are the Eagles from? I didnt see them last week...and Im guessin they beat Nighthawks Gold.

825693300[/snapback]

[/quote

The Eagles are from Chattanooga. They were formally called the Austin Eagles , until this year. Austin and his daughter have left the organization. Waters ( Soddy Daisy) is the main pitcher for the 18U team, and Holly Thomas ( Ootawah) and Kaity Holloway ( GPS) are the main pitchers for the 16U eagles team. The 16U coach is Donald Pickett, assistant coach of UT Chattanooga.

The Xtreme Edge are from Middle Tennessee. The main pitchers are Bailee Lott ( Brentwood), Cat Hosfield (Riverdale), and Julie Harmon ( Brentwood). The coach is Ernie Reynolds, head coach of Trevecca.

I noticed on the website:musiccityhits.com, that of the six individual awards given out, three of them went to Chattanooga Eagles .

18 under: Most Outstanding Pitcher- Nikki Waters

MVP-Maddie Mckinley

16 under: Best Offensive Player-Amy Campbell

Congratulations to these girls and their teams for representing Chattanooga so well! thumb