Fulton Football

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Its in the ebonics dictionary.  I don't know about the Redneck dictionary.  Now I'm glad that you think you can predict the future.  Since you're predicting, who's going to win the Boyds vs Fulton game?

825697259[/snapback]

To be honest I believe Fulton will or were you expecting me to say that psychic powers were blurry on that one...Either way Boyd can still get past the third round in their classification( Unlike your Roadrunners!)

Is Roadrunner supposed to be a scary or intimidating mascot? Now a Falcon is a bird of prey ...That is an intimidating mascot!! Or a Buccaneer You know a pirate...

But a roadrunner..is that the best yall got

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I believe Fulton will or were you expecting me to say that psychic powers were blurry on that one...Either way Boyd can still get past the third round in their classification(  Unlike your Roadrunners!)

Is Roadrunner supposed to be a scary or intimidating mascot?  Now a Falcon is a bird of prey ...That is an intimidating mascot!! Or a Buccaneer  You know a pirate...

But a roadrunner..is that the best yall got

825697287[/snapback]

Who are you supposed to be Jeff Foxworthy, Jim Carrey, George Carlin or Dave Chappelle? Your jokes are very lame. You're talking like Fulton makes it past the 3rd round every year that they've played in it. Yes, Fulton has every right to talk because they have the last 2 titles however technically, AE can talk more than Fulton because they have more school(football) titles. But you continue with your jokes, I'm sure you're the only one laughing.

Edited by AERoadrunners

Who are you supposed to be Jeff Foxworthy, Jim Carrey, George Carlin or Dave Chappelle?  Your jokes are very lame.  You're talking like Fulton makes it past the 3rd round every year that they've played in it.  Yes, Fulton has every right to talk because they have the last 2 titles however technically, AE can talk more than Fulton because they have more school(football) titles.  But you continue with your jokes, I'm sure you're the only one laughing.

825697299[/snapback]

I'm laughing i think it was funny. Fulton will beat yall this year and for the Boyd Fukton game i hope Boyd wins i think they can

Well first off about the redneck dictonary i got one lol cause im from Scott Co (Up in the Mountains) 2nd I think AE spends to much time arguing about scott than concentrating on there big rivals who knocks them out almost everyear but keep it going I think this is funny and I cant wait to watch the Fulton Alcoa game. I say Fulton by 6

Im JUST A KEEPIN ER REAL LOL :D

2nd I think AE spends to much time arguing about scott than concentrating on there big rivals who knocks them out almost everyear

825697315[/snapback]

Well let me help you out. I'm not arguing with any Scott fans but you. Actually, I'm not arguing with you, I'm just putting you in your place with your nonsense post. You're the one that's stated in previous threads How Scott is going to beat AE. You're the one who's saying how bad AE is going to be. I'm just telling you how it is!!! Now why should AE be worried about Fulton? AE and Fulton are tied 3-3 over the last 4 years. Fulton has just beaten AE in the playoffs the last two years but AE has beat them in the regular season.

yea but Regular season dosent matter is playoffs.

825697635[/snapback]

Yeah you're right however, at least the Roadrunners can make it to the playoffs-YOu Feel Me? Yeah, Fulton has beaten AE the last 2 years in the playoffs and I can't argue with you about that. I mean, the Roadrunners know what's up when it comes to that. They're looking to take back what's was theirs in 2001. Like the Baby Roadrunners are taught, ALL CHAMPIONSHIPS are ran through AE. Fulton has proved that statement true. If you notice every year, everyone always say, "Whoever wins the AE/Fulton playoff game will be Champions" Fulton has won and they're the champs. Now 2005, the Roadrunners are looking to claim it.

Yeah you're right however, at least the Roadrunners can make it to the playoffs-YOu Feel Me?  Yeah, Fulton has beaten AE the last 2 years in the playoffs and I can't argue with you about that.  I mean, the Roadrunners know what's up when it comes to that.  They're looking to take back what's was theirs in 2001.  Like the Baby Roadrunners are taught, ALL CHAMPIONSHIPS are ran through AE.  Fulton has proved that statement true.  If you notice every year, everyone always say, "Whoever wins the AE/Fulton playoff game will be Champions"  Fulton has won and they're the champs.  Now 2005, the Roadrunners are looking to claim it.

825697691[/snapback]

So I guess you could say now that ALL CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE RAN THROUGH FULTON ?!?!?! Right. :rolleyes:

So I guess you could say now that ALL CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE RAN THROUGH FULTON ?!?!?! Right.  ;)

825698206[/snapback]

I think it has to be pretty safe to say that 3-a runs through Fulton...How could you not w/ three straight trips to the big game...How many schools have ever done that in FB? Maybe Maryville and Riverdale but that would be about it. And those two own their respective classifications