Sequoyah @ Sweetwater

wildcats is #1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was a great game!!!!! i liked how sweetwater got some home cookin in the end though! i dont know if it would have made a difference or not but u never know!!! walkers incomplete pass hit the ground at 0.6 seconds. the clock keeper stopped it for just a second and then let it run to 0.00 seconds. i thought it was a really great game until the sweetwater players had to go in front of the sequoyah fans taunting! the coach needs to get control over that! but overall it was a great game and both teams played really well! good luck to both teams the rest of the season!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

That is almost the CRAZIEST stupid thing I've heard SQSH is lucky Sweetwater

pulled there starters in the second quater !!!!!

Sweetwater won and congratualtions to them but they did not pull the starters in the second quarter. Quit trying to make your team something it is not. I just don't undertstand why people can't be happy with a win and not get on here and make up lies like that. They did sub some about middle of the 4th quarter.

Sweetwater won and congratualtions to them but they did not pull the starters in the second quarter. Quit trying to make your team something it is not. I just don't undertstand why people can't be happy with a win and not get on here and make up lies like that. They did sub some about middle of the 4th quarter.

Tell Coach Rex Rhodes that Bill#49 from Marion County said hello. Is he the new principal or assistant principal at Sweetwater? :P