wayne county

thelegion88

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok 4 good players Caleb Creasy,Nic sherrill,Joseph Ruddle,and Lance nutt.....they will be hard to replace but they have good chance of winning the region and makin some noise in tha playoffs...4 players is better than MP losing 18

825701059[/snapback]

yea im gonna have to agree with the legion.......i think we'll make some noise in the playoff's.we're returnin alot of starters from last year and some subs that played alot so we'll make some noise. thumb

Edited by wayne co. all the way

17 is that it he better be hittin tha weights harder than that...besides so wat if he bench pressed 225 17 times is he the only one that can do it for tha tigers is he gonna win tha region by his self i think  not

825701270[/snapback]

How many times can you get 225 hot shot?

I dont know how  much Rod lifts but when he hits he brings the noise thats for sure. Rod Whittaker without a doubt is the hardest hitter in region 6 and the best condtioned athlete. If you don't want to believe that come see for yourself it won't take but a few plays and you will feel the same way. Yeah and by the way Rod plays for the 2004 and the 2005 region 6 champions MPHS TIGERS!

825701349[/snapback]

this is neutral? :lol:

aint nothin gonna be rumblin in the jungle but us when we come up there and play ya'll again cause ya'll lost 17 or 18 pretty good players.ohh and re-loading.....

PLEASE. thumb

825701133[/snapback]

JUST B/C WE LOST 18 PLAYERS DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE ARE IN A REBUILDING YEAR. I'LL ADMIT WE LOST ALOT OF PEOPLE BUT YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT KIDS COMING OUT THAT ARE PROBABLY BETTER THAN THE ONE'S THAT WERE THERE BEFORE THEM. ON THE LAST ROSTER COUNT I BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE MORE THAN WE DID LAST YEAR AND LAST YEAR WE FIELDED 40 SOMETHING.