Sweetwater vs. Rockwood

wildcats is #1

I say Sweetwater becase of there great talent at runningback with nisha smith an craig lathem they also have great leadership at quaterback Sam Mason who is a very cluch player who dose rockwood have to offer the game last year was great i hope to have a repeat

825698305[/snapback]

Rockwood has to replace 4 offensive lineman, their starting qb, and their two leading rushers on offense! Anyone that thinks the Tigers are going to roll to the playoffs with the schedule they have this year is crazy! Alcoa, Sweetwater, Loudon, CAK, Kingston, Pigeon Forge, and a rapidly improving Harriman team is going to take its toll on Rockwood even if they find the talent to replace basically their entire offense. The line, which is where it all starts, is smaller and inexperinced and for some unknown reason the coaches are taking the two top young line prospects and playing them at tight end and fullback!! Add to that two seniors with very little qb experience and a sophomore that missed the entire season last yr and the qb job is a mess. At running back, the talent pool is dry. There is no one with half the skills of Harvest or Pendergrass left. No one to get those tough yards, no one to carry the team on their back like Pendergrass did at Kingston last yr. The returning runners are all undersized and not power runners. The tiger offense will not be able to run the ball like last year and that will put major pressure on the passing game and the inexperienced qbs.

Rockwood has to replace 4 offensive lineman, their starting qb, and their two leading rushers on offense!  Anyone that thinks the Tigers are going to roll to the playoffs with the schedule they have this year is crazy!  Alcoa, Sweetwater, Loudon, CAK, Kingston, Pigeon Forge, and a rapidly improving Harriman team is going to take its toll on Rockwood even if they find the talent to replace basically their entire offense.  The line, which is where it all starts, is smaller and inexperinced and for some unknown reason the coaches are taking the two top young line prospects and playing them at tight end and fullback!!  Add to that two seniors with very little qb experience and a sophomore that missed the entire season last yr and the qb job is a mess.  At running back, the talent pool is dry.  There is no one with half the skills of Harvest or Pendergrass left.  No one to get those tough yards, no one to carry the team on their back like Pendergrass did at Kingston last yr.  The returning runners are all undersized and not power runners.  The tiger offense will not be able to run the ball like last year and that will put major pressure on the passing game and the inexperienced qbs.

825700315[/snapback]

well then i guess Rockwood should just go ahead and forfit their season since they dont have a lick of anything?? they will be alright.. qb will be fine with either isham or or breazeale there.. who both do a fine job.. they both know most of the offense.. u replace E and Tre' with morgan and moffit..one with good speed and one who can fly.. malone and cunningham will be the leaders on the line.. bryant allen at fullback, who is a beast... Rockwood will be alright.. it might be a little tougher this year.. but thats an obstace they will have to overcome...

GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!!!!!!!

well then i guess Rockwood should just go ahead and forfit their season since they dont have a lick of anything?? they will be alright.. qb will be fine with either isham or or breazeale there.. who both do a fine job.. they both know most of the offense.. u replace E and Tre' with morgan and moffit..one with good speed and one who can fly.. malone and cunningham will be the leaders on the line.. bryant allen at fullback, who is a beast... Rockwood will be alright.. it might be a little tougher this year.. but thats an obstace they will have to overcome...

GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!!!!!!!

825700437[/snapback]

dont get me wrong kid03, i hope the tigers do well, but your post proves what i am saying....isham and breazeale have never taken a snap in a varisty game, moffit weighs about 145 and morgan 155...there is no way they can do the brute running that harvest (200#) did and yes allen is a good prospect but he fumbled the ball like crazy in jv action and is in way anywhere the runner pendergrass was. Also, malone was on the line last yr, so that is not an upgrade, its the other 4 spots that are the problem!

dont get me wrong kid03, i hope the tigers do well, but your post proves what i am saying....isham and breazeale have never taken a snap in a varisty game, moffit weighs about 145 and morgan 155...there is no way they can do the brute running that harvest (200#) did and yes allen is a good prospect but he fumbled the ball like crazy in jv action and is in way anywhere the runner pendergrass was.  Also, malone was on the line last yr, so that is not an upgrade, its the other 4 spots that are the problem!

825700853[/snapback]

Well its good to know that we are both pullin for the tigers..I guess we could both agree that Rockwood is going to need a lot of players to step up (and im sure they will)..and about malone, i was just implying that he would have to be the leader of the line.. i am aware that he started last year.. but i am sure coach webb will have the tigers ready...GO TIGERS!! GOOD LUCK IN PASSING LEAGUE