UNDER CLASS MAN STEPPING IT UP

chsOL68

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview has an upcoming sophmore named Malcolm Beckett that came in as a shy,quiet, and small freshman and going into his sophmore year is an athlete. He is power cleaning more than anyone on the team and bench pressing and squating more than most on the team. He has great work ethic and is a true athlete. He will be someone to watch for over the next couple of years on Friday nights. To me this kid is the real deal. Ask anyone from Westview and they will tell you the same.

Westview has an upcoming sophmore named Malcolm Beckett that came in as a shy,quiet, and small freshman and going into his sophmore year is an athlete. He is power cleaning more than anyone on the team and bench pressing and squating more than most on the team. He has great work ethic and is a true athlete. He will be someone to watch for over the next couple of years on Friday nights. To me this kid is the real deal. Ask anyone from Westview and they will tell you the same.

825700283[/snapback]

How much does he power clean ?

825700283[/snapback]

Malcolm is going to be a great player one day if you ask me! He is a good guy who tries his hardest at everyhing and can really light you up! He should be a big help this year in filling some of the spots left open from departing seniors! Im just glad i've got the guy onmy team for 2 more years! thumb