Campbell Co. Position?

hsbballfan

So it is confirmed that Coach Shouse is staying at Campbell Co. and not moving to Indiana as rumored?  That is great news!

The rumor mill has been running rampant in Cougar Country, but at least we know that Chris Johnson will complete his high school career as a Campbell County Cougar and that Coach Wells and company are getting ready for a return to the playoffs.  The players have been working hard in the offseason and I can't wait for the first scrimmage. 

Is it true that Ronnie Lasley has accepted a position on the Cougar staff?  If so, what will he be coaching?

825706367[/snapback]

dont know if Ronnie Lasley was hired, will know more tommarow about who will be on the coaching staff?? all I know is me, Wells, Davis, Mays, Shouse, and Ruthuford will be coaching. Will have more details tommarow? thumb

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How negatively will the recent loss of a RB by Jeff Co. affect them or do you know of an heir apparent to his position?  How will this affect the Cougar/Patriot game?

825706508[/snapback]

Troy Reliford is still in the Patriots' backfield and is a strong and talented runner. Last year he hurt the Cougars almost as much as Shiverdecker. At least it will not be the 1-2 punch this year and the game is at home. I love Campbell Co.'s chances immensely in this early match-up.

Well as for the Shiverdecker deal goes, the Cougars can't make a gameplan for the patriots just yet. I think that they aren't even worried about them yet. They have to take it one game at a time or they will lose focus on the game at hand. The best thing for them to do is to worry about them in week 3. But hey what do I know I am an alumni and part of the best senior class EVER at Campbell County last year. Haha... All I have to say to the Cougars is good luck and I hope they can do better than what we did last year. I would love for the Cougars to break every record that we set last year. I hate that I can't play football anymore. I think about it every day and every night. I'm sure there are a lot of other former players out there that feel the same way as I do also. Go Cougars

ONE HEARTBEAT!!

I would like to welcome Coach Ronnie Lasley who Coached at Jellico HS and Coach Butch McPhearson who use to Coach at Northridge HS in Dayton, Ohio, to the Cougar staff, according to local paper, Ron will be coaching the DL and Butch will be coaching WR's..Coach Shouse a long time assistant is the new DC, replacing Coach Wampler who went to Oneida. thumb

Campbell Co scrimmaged Sullivan South this evening, and a decently close game. I think that the score was 2-2, 1 TD coming from the freshmen of CC. The offense is going to be key for CC this year, losing 8 starters on defense. They are ready to carry the load though, with a very talented backfield and a HUGE offensive line, could be the best offense since the twins left for AC?????? CC is in real good position to win atleast 6-7 games and make the playoffs for the second year in a row.

Campbell Co scrimmaged Sullivan South this evening, and a decently close game . . . The offense is going to be key for CC this year, losing 8 starters on defense . . . CC is in real good position to win atleast 6-7 games and make the playoffs for the second year in a row.

825715011[/snapback]

ccDL92,

Can you or another former Cougar that is following the team post the projected Defensive Line-up? There are so many new faces out there it is hard to know who is who. Thanks!