Camden Vs Westview

Chargerman

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll not make any predictions on this game....there are too many variables that go into the first game of the season....all I know is that this was a very ambitious game for both teams to start the season off with and I commend the coaches for taking the bull by the horns and scheduling very tough competition right off the bat...it can only make these two teams that much stronger and more prepared for the season ahead...I expect a record crowd in Camden from all around the area especially since it is a Saturday nite game....only 36 more days....I can't wait!....GO LIONS!

Who do you think wins in this one? Westview or Camden? Post your opinions.

825700740[/snapback]

Camden's program is up and running, but I will have to give the edge to the Chargers based on the fact that they have a senior laden team. However......if the Lions come out on top, I would not be surprised. Is this game in Martin or Camden?

Camden's program is up and running, but  I will have to give the edge to the Chargers based on the fact that they have a senior laden team.  However......if the Lions come out on top, I would not be surprised.  Is this game in Martin or Camden?

825700770[/snapback]

Camden....should draw a large crowd...a great way to start off the season IMO thumb

I'm not gonna lie this is gonna be a good game and there will be large crowd being that it is week 0 and that it's gonna be on a saturday.

825700934[/snapback]

Aug 19th...go to Huntingdon and watch the Jamboree

Aug 20th...Camden vs. Westview @ Camden

Aug 26th...Huntingdon vs. Camden @ Huntingdon

Sept 2nd...Westview vs. Huntingdon @ Martin (Camden's off week)

Just in case anyone wants to get in touch with me :P this is the agenda ;) ....doesn't get much better than this! thumb Gosh ya gotta love late Aug and Sept...HS football at its finest :D

Edited by Lions4ever

Aug 19th...go to Huntingdon and watch the Jamboree

Aug 20th...Camden vs. Westview @ Camden

Aug 26th...Huntingdon vs. Camden @ Huntingdon

Sept 2nd...Westview vs. Huntingdon @ Martin (Camden's off week)

Just in case anyone wants to get in touch with me  ;) this is the agenda :D ....doesn't get much better than this! thumb Gosh ya gotta love late Aug and Sept...HS football at its finest :D

825700961[/snapback]

You think maybe if one of these three teams goes 2-0 in those games might be the West TN rep in the Blue Cross bowl? :P

You think maybe if one of these three teams goes 2-0 in those games might be the West TN rep in the Blue Cross bowl? :ph34r:

825701074[/snapback]

I have said that since the schedule first came out...if any of these three teams dominate in these games we will know who the west rep for 2a will be! thumb ...I'm just glad I don't have to decide what game I'm going to watch :) ....its good to be a Lion these days :D

I know it's several weeks before this game but I'm sorry Camden. Westview wins this one no matter where it's played. Camden did well last year and will field another good team this year but Westview has been good for a long time.

Guy is one tough runner coming out of the deep I-formation. They have a QB that can throw and recievers that can catch it. Westview has a 6'6" defensive end that is disruptive to say the least. (If he's healed from his broken leg).

For Camden to win this game they will have to stay close. Yea, we know the crowd will be into the game and rightfully so, but emotion is good for one series to say the least and then talent takes over. You haven't seen Westview play in many years and these boys are good. This could be the making of a good rivlary.

If Coach Blow is not afraid to put it up with the new QB then this game will be close, if not well...... Mr. Kee pulled a good one when he scheduled this game for Saturday night. The "Pigskin Pals" will be there from Huntingdon. Good luck to both teams.

I know it's several weeks before this game but I'm sorry Camden.  Westview wins this one no matter where it's played.  Camden did well last year and will field another good team this year but Westview has been good for a long time. 

Guy is one tough runner coming out of the deep I-formation.  They have a QB that can throw and recievers that can catch it.  Westview has a 6'6" defensive end that is disruptive to say the least.  (If he's healed from his broken leg).

For Camden to win this game they will have to stay close.  Yea, we know the crowd will be into the game and rightfully so, but emotion is good for one series to say the least and then talent takes over.  You haven't seen Westview play in many years and these boys are good.  This could be the making of a good rivlary.

If Coach Blow is not afraid to put it up with the new QB then this game will be close, if not well......  Mr. Kee pulled a good one when he scheduled this game for Saturday night.  The "Pigskin Pals" will be there from Huntingdon.  Good luck to both teams.

825701416[/snapback]

We look for a dog fight for sure...even though we haven't played each other I have followed the chargers for the last few years and you're right they are a very good team with alot of seasoned players this year...they will have the advantage in this game but maybe Coach Blow can pull a few tricks out of his bag B) ....nah j/k all we'll need is focus and discipline and we'll be right there at the end...regardless of the outcome, this game will only make our boys that much more ready for their new region foes. thumb