Politics in Powell

allamerican

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great for Powell!  I hope it works out!  Couple questions for anyone who might know.  When did the Powell Elementary job become available or has he always taught at the elementary school?  And one last thing, where has he been coaching for the last couple of years????

825709636[/snapback]

It just came opened. Inman hasn't been teaching or coaching at the high school level. This is his first time at both.

I'll know more about him after the weekend.

Powell made a mistake in NOT hiring Coach Jones of JCHS. He is the BEST AST. in East Tenn. and it will not be long until he is running his own program. He is responsible for the record breaking hitting displayed by the Patriots in recent years. Just ask Drew now @ UT. Coach Jones has work countless hours with the varsity and JV players. His vast connections has allowed many Patriots to continue baseball in college. Good luck to the Panthers- BUT Jones is the MAN.

Powell made a mistake in NOT hiring Coach Jones of JCHS.  He is the BEST AST. in East Tenn. and it will not be long until he is running his own program.  He is responsible for the record breaking hitting displayed by the Patriots in recent years.  Just ask Drew now @ UT.  Coach Jones has work countless hours with the varsity and JV players.  His vast connections has allowed many Patriots to continue baseball in college.  Good luck to the Panthers- BUT Jones is the MAN.

825711452[/snapback]

My sources say that he never was a candidate for the job, so how could it be a mistake not hiring him?