Will Farragut shock people this year in 2-5A

SS55

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right.  They were injured, correct !

825704965[/snapback]

i know that OR, SD, OHS, FHS all have guys returning with experience so the showdown to determine the playoffs should be as exciting as last year. 2-5a is the best region in the whole state.

i know that OR, SD, OHS, FHS all have guys returning with experience so the showdown to determine the playoffs should be as exciting as last year. 2-5a is the best region in the whole state.

825707015[/snapback]

I'll tell you no one is mentioning WB but they could be a darkhorse and finish 3rd or so if things go right. The have talent, their overall offensive backfield is as good as anyone's in this region...

FB Williams & RB Caldwell were both hurt in the Oak Ridge game the PK and the def won the game for faragut last year. The O for Farragut has room for improvement with exception of the PK great leg. Hydes and I believe Welch filled in for the injured backfield that still had 90 yard rushing against one of the best Defenses in the region last year and with a turnover late in the game put the nail in the coffin for the Owls. The score was 12 to 7