South Side Hawks

SSmitty

Haven't heard a whole lot about the Hawks this year. Just wonderin if anyone has heard anything. Would like to know who the probable starters are, and any predictions on their record this year.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

825708257[/snapback]

you must replace secondary plus guys like riley ,jackson,evans,Hyche,and injuries killed your running game with Douglas last year someone will have to stand up. thumb

you must replace secondary plus guys like riley ,jackson,evans,Hyche,and injuries killed your running game with Douglas last year someone will have to stand up. thumb

825708323[/snapback]

Hey smitty. The Defense lost 10 starters but have a lot of talent returning. Alex hayes will lead the way at LB he's preseason 3a all state.

qb- andrew linsey #18 sr.started 4 games last year and kurt armett jr. will split time

fb-alex hayes(6-0 215)

RB-Jonathan Mosely(5-9 165) Tj's brother and Jontamion forrest(5-11 205) 40o yards last year will split

RB-Austin tate(5-8 170) all there rb's will get equal amount of carries all of them can gain 500 yards or more

wr-jauan mcCurry(6-1 170) he can catch if they throw the ball. Bball player with hops

4 starter back on the line- richard stone(6-0 240), bruce tipler(6-4 320!!), david tosh(6-0 205), William cole(5-10 235) 5 starter is jesse spohrer(6-0 200) i think he's in competion with a few other guys

ran out of room. The offense should be as good if not better than last years. They will eat up yards 4-5 at a time and control the clock.

Deffense has some work to do.

OLB- hayes

MLB-tavoris Bates(5-10 200) he's hard hitting with some speed

OLB-Chris Sipes( 6-0 180) and Malik fryer( 6-0 190) both also split time at TE.

DL-antonio golden(5-10 240), Mario rose (5-10 245) and several of the starting oline will all play

DE- Owen james(6-1 210) and ken james( 6-0 200)

secendary- McCurry, Demetrick Coleman(6-2 170), Eugene smith( 5-9 175), Mosely and Justin baliey(6-0 160) will all play.

My preseason pick is they will go 6-4, maybe 7-3 the 3 losseswill be to Henery co., Jcm and Liberty the MCNairyco and lexington game can go either way and JCS won't be a push over. See you on the 50! you coming to the jambree aug 12? they scrimage this fri 6pm @ home Huntingdon and Covington 3 way

what up Cole?

Yeah i am pretty sure we are going to the jamboree. do you know which quarter or whatever they call it we play in. I would like to got to the scrimmage this friday to watch huntingdon play. you gonna be there?

See you on the 50.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what up Cole?

Yeah i am pretty sure we are going to the jamboree. do you know which quarter or whatever they call it we play in. I would like to got to the scrimmage this friday to watch huntingdon play. you gonna be there?

See you on the 50.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825708557[/snapback]

The scrimmage this friday starts at 6. I'll be there. My brother is a soph. This year he might get alittle playing time. At the Jamboree they play game 2 against Humboldt.