CAK vs loudon vs kingston vs sweetwater.

free4only1

of these teams who will most likely come in 2nd place. who has the best players and why. im a redskin fan and i hope they will come in 2nd but its a tough call. i think they will because they have 14 senior this year and their backs and recievers will be very good this year. i know most people dont think so but i think they will surprise a bunch this year. watch out for hawkins they are sayin division 1 for him.

The best players out of those teams is

Kingston-Johnson,Givens

CAK-Harb

Loudon-Hawkins

Sweetwater-mason

If these teams played each other it would be:

1.Kingston

2.Loudon(unless Harb has a field day)

3.CAK(If Harb is kept under control)

4.Sweetwater-No disrepect, I just really don't think the team can match-up with the veteran experience.

Come on PEOPLE !!!! Do you really think because Loudon dropped down in

to 2A that the compitation is any easer ??? If I remember correctly...

Sweetwater beat Loudon last year & we were 2A then & guess what??

We came in 3rd in our district last year.. Loudon will do good to get 4th in region

2 2A ...... I think It'll be between Rockwood & Sweetwater for 2nd though, & either of these could sneak up on Alcoa if they aren't on there best game when playing

either of these 2. I do however wish all the teams the very best this year,& good luck to all.

to 2A that  the compitation is any easer ??? If I remember correctly...

We came in 3rd in our district last year.. Loudon will do good to get 4th in region

2 2A ...... I think It'll be between Rockwood & Sweetwater for 2nd though, & either of these could sneak up on Alcoa if they aren't on there best game when playing

either of these 2.  I do however wish all the teams the very best this year,& good luck to all.

825717227[/snapback]

well i guess its safe to say that your 100% wrong

to 2A that  the compitation is any easer ??? If I remember correctly...

either of these 2.  I do however wish all the teams the very best this year,& good luck to all.

825717227[/snapback]

oh shut ur mouth man u have no ideal wat ur talking about sweetwater aint gonna come in second it will be loudon CAK or rockwood b/c for one sweetwater aint got to many skill players like loudon and they dont have as much depth either...like hawkins gets tired in comes tyler cody gets tried in comes blake so juss dont say anything untill u see wat we got

Edited by Newschoolredskinfan

1. Alcoa... Who else would you pick? NOBODY will even come within 3 touchdowns of them in that region.

T2. Sweetwater... Always a pretty tough team.

T2. Loudon... They'll definitely be a formidable opponent, but ranking them this high could possibly be a stretch.

T4. Rockwood... Could finish as high as 2nd or as low as 5th, depends on if Rockwood shows up and plays hard-nosed football.

T4. CAK... could definitely shock a LOT of people because they have a definitely Division 1 NCAA quarterback and an offense that has a lot of flash to boot. Kind of like Kentucky was back in the days of Hal Mumme.

6. Oliver Springs... Just too many good teams in this region for O.S. to really have a shot at the playoffs. But give them another year or two and they could make some noise in this region.

7. Wartburg... They just don't have the talent to really compete in the region.