Melrose @ MUS Scrimmage last Friday

orangemoundwest

both teams played well but the score of the scrimmage didnt really matter because both teams got ten plays to play offense and then ten to play defense in other words if a team turned the ball over they still just finished their ten play series mus's defense gave up two big touchdown runs to cooper but one was after a melrose interception melrose threw four interceptions in all the mus 2nd team had one fumble both defenses looked pretty solid mus's offense took a little while to get going but scored on the last play of the scrimmage

both teams played well but the score of the scrimmage didnt really matter because both teams got ten plays to play offense and then ten to play defense in other words if a team turned the ball over they still just finished their ten play series mus's defense gave up two big touchdown runs to cooper but one was after a melrose interception melrose threw four interceptions in all the mus 2nd team had one fumble both defenses looked pretty solid mus's offense took a little while to get going but scored on the last play of the scrimmage

825711353[/snapback]

Thanks musowl1. That's good info. I appreciate it. Good luck against Bolton at the Classic and throughout the year. If I make it to Memphis for the Classic, I'll catch some of your game.

OMW