Halls fans i need to know!

phs5

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phs5--you just don't get it, or do you have a thread starting fetish :P .  You are just trying to start trash talk.  I would urge no one else to reply to his posts.

825712138[/snapback]

i love the bad blood between halls and powell i cant get enough

i love the bad blood between halls and powell i cant get enough

825712141[/snapback]

u dont love the bad blood u juss think that powell is gonna come out and walk all over everyone but u know what powell will lose about 4 games this year and at the jamboree they will lose to maryville, mcallie, farraguet and central and maybe ever webb so thats 5 plus the jamboree so hush ur mouth and juss wait till friday and 4 once im gonna pull for AE

Edited by chsOL68

phs5,

Lets see, the debils and panthers play late in the season right? By the time they do meet in the crossroads, Smith, Watts, etc. could be injured. I hope not, but it is a possibility.

Believe me, the debils coaching staff will come up with something on defense to at least slow down the Panthers.

You sound like the Panthers ought to be handed the 4a trophy now. There are a lot more games on the schedule than just Halls. You better worry about all of the games before you get to Halls, then worrry about Halls.

nuff said,

bbs

Wild rooster,

Thought you had dropped off the face of the earth. Where have you been? always enjoy reading your short 1 line quotes & questions.

I think the panthers are just trying to start some bull with the debil faithful. We ain't falling for that, but when game time gets here, the panthers will definetely know we were there.

nuff said,

bbs

Gald to hear that phs5 isn't a football fan. Because the Halls fans aren't going to be the ones to stop the Panthers offense. That job will be up to the coaching staff and players for the debils and I know they are fully capable of doing so.

Don't start countin' your gators, er chickens before they hatch.

nuff said,

bbs