who will be #1 in 2a

FHS_FooTBalL_Playa

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amen to that

825715431[/snapback]

It's ALCOA all the way! I know Huntingdon has a good team but they won't be strong enough to stop Alcoa. Alcoa showed what they had at the jamboree. Sevier Co. didn't look like they had a chance at all. And Alcoa won 3 of 5 of the events at halftime. We'll have some good competition this year against Fulton, McCallie, Maryville, and Hopkinsville, KY. This is gonna be a great year of high school football.

Guest catfish-hunter
It's ALCOA all the way!  I know Huntingdon has a good team but they won't be strong enough to stop AlcoaAlcoa showed what they had at the jamboree.  Sevier Co. didn't look like they had a chance at all.  And Alcoa won 3 of 5 of the events at halftime.  We'll have some good competition this year against Fulton, McCallie, Maryville, and Hopkinsville, KY.  This is gonna be a great year of high school football.

825715444[/snapback]

If you are saying that Huntingdon can't play with Alcoa and Fulton can then you are retarded :lol::huh:

If you are saying that Huntingdon can't play with Alcoa and Fulton can then you are retarded :unsure:  :)

825715509[/snapback]

i have to agrree with u catfish i know for a fact huntingdon westview and probably milan and probably camden too could all play with them beating them i dont know but i know they can stay on the same field with them any day just thinking about it i cant wait till december just hope nothing happens to them so they cant make any excuses