Swain coming to MotownWest on the 19th!

KevinFromSwain

Swain pull out a huge win last season over Motown can the Devils do it again???

Don't know for sure but I know I'm making another road trip on the 19th to watch the game. Any info on Motown this season? I know Swain will line up and give their all again but the Devils lost 19 players from last seasons squad.

Help out Motown fans, I gotts to have some info on the game. It's been another year and it's FOOTBALL TIME AGAIN. :lol:

Motown West looks to be bringing another good team this year. Should be alot better than last year. West beat Dobbyns Bennet in a scrimmage last night and didn't give up a TD..(dunno if you know about DB)... Should be a good game. Can't wait...Also, have you heard how TUSCOLA is suppose to be this year? All of my family live in Waynesville so i try to keep up....

from the way it looks, i think it might be a close game! if west runs the big fullback 'hale' behind #50 a lot, then the swain team could be in for a long night! the D looks pretty solid, but the O has some rust! the qb has'nt seen a lot of playing time, but will grow a lot dureing the season! special teams has a lot of work to do also, they lost their playmakers on special teams to graduation, but i think the punter is pretty good. all in all i think west might split the season 50-50, because it looks like some other schools in the conf are looking a lil better than west this year! good luck to the great NC bunch! seems like all the folks from NC have a little class and i hope west has you on the schedule for a few more years! best of luck! B)