Mike Lunsford back in Carter Co.?

bucdaddio

2 reasons

1) He wants to be where he thinks he can win a ring. When the talent left Cloudland he went to avery. They had a great team but not many returning so he now goes to Hampton where there is suppose to be a team that is loaded. But to his surprise Cloudland is too loaded this year and will be ready for a great season.

2) Many lander fans, including myself, feel that mike gave the game to CAk two seasons ago. Being up by three scores in the third would usually prove to be a win, but he made some really silly play calls and changed the defense, etc that let CAK comeback and eventually pull the biggest upset in lander land in history. He knew he wouldn't be back so he didn't care.

GoLanders, I know ALOT more about this situation than you ,quite frankly ,you are wrong. All he did at Cloudland was build a powerhouse,the things Cloudland did with such a small school was simply amazing. Watch out for Hampton, a powerhouse is in the makeing. I,ll tell you what ,I,ll be glad to give you three touchdowns in this years game. Mike respects Cloudlands team this season and thinks,its anybodys game. Trust me ,I've saw them both in action ,it won't be close. After this season 'it will only get worse. Hampton will dominate this region as long as their in it.

The only reason he left Cloudland is because they were going to be down.He went to Avery to be with Brewer and he knew Avery was going to good.He seen all those years of teaching in Tennessee going down the drain.It would of cost alot of money to buy your retirement to stay in North Carolina. You wouldnt throw all those years of teaching in Tennessee away.He had a year to make his mind up if he wanted to stay in NC.So he went to Hampton bescause he knew they were going to good this and maybe more.What Cloudland did last was better then going to championship game and all the other playoff runs.They went 6-5 with a new coach,losing 2 Mr.Football winners,and other good seniors.