3 way at Wilson Central

sonofshadow

Saw a very competitive 3 way scrimmage at Wilson Central. All teams played well.

1.) Livingston has an excellent option QB; has got to one of best in the state. Team is very well coached

2.) Franklin Co. has an excellent TB and good lineman; I think they will be a playoff team from 3-5A

3.) Wilson Central is not a doormat in 4-5A any longer. they looked pretty solid on both sides of the ball. They certainly have a different offense........lots of misdirection

sos

How did everything else look for the LA WILDCATS, any other bright spots.

825714298[/snapback]

Wildcat, saw the scrimmage was very impressed with the toughness of the Livingston bunch they were well coached and a class act all the teams that were in the scrimmage did a great job there was no mouth running or anything it was very good high school football. look for all three teams to make playoff runs.

Wildcat, saw the scrimmage was very impressed with the toughness of the Livingston bunch they were well coached and a class act all the teams that were in the scrimmage did a great job there was no mouth running or anything it was very good high school football. look for all three teams to make playoff runs.

825714306[/snapback]

This livingston team will have a tough schedule this year, they will compete and do well in the playoffs this year. Good luck to my wildcats, the "oldheads" are behind you

SOS, heard your defense looked good against both teams. Good offense, and good defense, going to get the ATTENTION of Rutherford County. Tell me WC is going to scrimmage Marshall Co., so the CHILD can dog you. See you a little later down the road.

825714327[/snapback]

No need to, they have Rutherford County's full attention after the season they had last year

SOS, heard your defense looked good against both teams. Good offense, and good defense, going to get the ATTENTION of Rutherford County. Tell me WC is going to scrimmage Marshall Co., so the CHILD can dog you. See you a little later down the road.

825714327[/snapback]

TUT,

SOS has the capability of being several men of mystery, not unlike his father--THE TRUE SHADOW. As to your question, no meeting with the CHILD's #1 squeeze; his group is difficult to work with. I hear things are going well with ya'll! Good luck in your opener.

TUT,

SOS has the capability of being several men of mystery, not unlike his father--THE TRUE SHADOW. As to your question, no meeting with the CHILD's #1 squeeze; his group is difficult to work with. I hear things are going well with ya'll! Good luck in your opener.

825714360[/snapback]

Coach, what is that suppose to mean?