Marshall Co. at Spring Hill

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
I heard that Marshall County picked up Damian Harris as a new assistant coach this year. If this rumor is true, it will give MC a leg up on there competition. Good Luck to you Darryl!!!!! thumb

825719141[/snapback]

Damien Harris who played high school football at Pearl Cohn and on the college level at UT-Martin????

Guest catfish-hunter
yes, that's him

825719184[/snapback]

A great football player both at Pearl and at UTM. Better than that he is an even greater human being away from football. Just try not to hold the fact that he likes the Philadelphia Eagles against him too much :lol::lol:

Guest catfish-hunter
MC 48-43 ...  lots of big plays

825720734[/snapback]

I'll bet the Raiders are heartbroken after this loss. It looks as if both of these teams have the capability to make a playoff run in 2005 thumb

talk about home-cooking... Marshall County had two touchdowns called back, a fumble recovery that the refs screwed us out of, and on the two point conversion the ball hit the ground and Jeremy Hurt picked it up and was headed to the end zone and the ref BLEW HIS WHISTLE!! IT WAS AN OPTION PLAY, NOT A PASS PLAY!!! The way I see it, MC defeated the refs and the Raiders last night.

But that's ok...now we're focusing on Sycamore. They have a good spread offense and i'm sure they'll be ready to play Friday night!!

Oh yeah....how bout the QB for Marshall County?? Is he good or is he good?? KG had 5 touchdowns. The kid can throw the ball!!

Guest catfish-hunter

Looks like the Marshall Co. kick return unit really saved their pathetic defense on this night. That is okay however because I said on the other thread a win is a win, period. Marshall Co. should have no trouble getting up for next week's game considering the way that their opponent to be has beaten them late the past two seasons. Starting out 1-0 overall is good. Starting out 1-0 in the region puts the Tigers a leg up on everyone else in region 5-3A before week one has even arrived.

What about Jonathan Walker. He ran all over Marshall Co.  Marshall County won that game with passing, special teams, and depth. Spring Hill has no depth at all and they were just tired. Your right #18 looks pretty good at QB and #4 was really good too for MC. If anyone has stats for #10 Jonathan Walker for SH please post them.

825721215[/snapback]

according to the Tennessean Jonathon Walker had 13 carries for 256 yards and 4 touchdowns.

Marshall Counties weakness in the spring and preseason was defense. We all knew that.

If anyone didn't notice that this was the first game of the season and we have a few weeks to improve.

A win is a win whether by 6 or 46. Marshall County is 1-0, 1-0 that is all that will be remembered in week 10.

Congrats to the Marshall County Tigers.

Best of Luck in the remainder of the season to the Spring Hill Raiders, I saw your pregame talk on the news. You guys have much more to play for than any other team in the state.