Page-Independence Rivalry?

bulldog69

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

In all honesty Page can't lose this football game. McMurray is too good and his offensive line is very good as they proved a year ago. Sycamore has struggled in the past when they try to spread out the speedy Page defense and throw all over them and the same might hold true for Independence.

I would still without question LOVE to see those kids at Independence win this football game, or at least keep it competitive.

I'll bet Page is ready. Independence looked decent in the second half against Glencliff but just looked terrible against Kenwood last Friday. I'm pretty worried for this game...Independence has to play their absolute best and get a bunch of breaks to win this game. Realistically, McMurray should rush for about 250 and 3+TDs but I have faith in my team. Go eagles.

I think that Palmer's crew will take a "W", and the stats won't matter to them. If Page runs the ball then the Indy offense won't be on the field enough.

The trenches will be where the battle will be won. There is a little known "history" in regard to this game and "coaching" match-ups.

Page's returning offensive line and backfield will be a big plus. If some of the graduating defensive players are replaced by good players., then the Pats can be very tough. The first few games will also tell us about their depth.They have high expectations. They did not shy away from anyone when it came to preseason scrimmages.