Catholic Invitational

KCHSCoach

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Knox was there.

825719952[/snapback]

So the DI and DII 215 State Champs want have a chance to go against each other.

Thats sad. :P I was really looking forward to that match up.

I wonder what our Non-football Farragut kids will be doing. I wasn't aware of this. I guess I will be giving our coach a call this week.

If we're not going anywhere, I will be there to watch all the great matches.

• 1 month later...

So whats Farraguts status?

Rigger, You have the Farragut's schedule. Please read it. We will not be going to Catholic this year, because the success of the football teams. If you have anymore questions about Farragut wrestling this year I suggest you read your emails or talk to the coach instead of getting your info from a msg board.

Rigger, You have the Farragut's schedule. Please read it. We will not be going to Catholic this year, because the success of the football teams. If you have anymore questions about Farragut wrestling this year I suggest you read your emails or talk to the coach instead of getting your info from a msg board.

Nope, I don't have one!

I understand about the football team but the last thing I was told it was still in the air. This is a info board and since you know me, you can call me until then I will post on the board. My second post for the season and I get dogged out, PLEASE!

BTW, I didn't know we had more than one football team. :thumb:

Maybe, Chatolic, Baylor. Notre Dame, Pope John Paul II, Hendersonville, Science Hill, Webb, Bearden, William Blount, Powell, Fulton, and Pigeon Forge want show up since their teams are going to the playoffs :lol:

Edited by rigger101

I heard Farragut has picked up another tournament to replace Catholic this year. So you will not lose any number matches. It will work out just fine.Again, have faith in your two young coaches. They seem to know what they are doing = 3 state champs in the two years they have been coaches and also 5 state finalists. Plus, you don't need a thousand matches to prepare for a state tournament. Everything will be fine and Farragut will have another great year.