SCott highlanders vs. York dragons

magic123

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tell u guys somthing, scott is ready for this game. If our fans and our side line gets into the game like at clinton nobody is gonna be able to get by the highlanders. Nevertheless its gonna be one heck of a physcal game, neither team is gonna lay down its gonna come down to who wants it more in the 4th quater, and i can already tell u scott wants this, and we are gonna take it.

WARRRRR DADDY...........HIGHLANDER........GO SCOTT!!

Scott: 36

York: 27

Edited by M_Gregory_78

Let me tell u guys somthing, scott is ready for this game. If our fans and our side line gets into the game like at clinton nobody is gonna be able to get by the highlanders. Nevertheless its gonna be one heck of a physcal game, neither team is gonna lay down its gonna come down to who wants it more in the 4th quater, and i can already tell u scott wants this, and we are gonna take it.

WARRRRR DADDY...........HIGHLANDER........GO SCOTT!!

Scott: 36

York: 27

825718332[/snapback]

Ahh, lets see. I am looking into my crystal ball to see the outcome of this sporting event in Jimtown. Things are a little foggy, I can't seem to make it out. Wait a minute, that is not fog, but rather smoke. Yes smoke and lots of it, as I see the Dragon's are smokin' these other dude's. Oh yeah and it appears the scott team is done, well done. York just has more torque. Dragons in a breather. 35 to 14.