White House Christian Academy

timbdp

they will have a middle school team this year they want to have a high school team next year they will start out as a jv team and be varsity team in 2 or 3 years

they will play there games this year behind the old police station next year there games will be played at the new campus on north palmers road

they open the season at Hendersoville Christian Academy (which is also starting football this year and they want to have a high school team next year) at drakes creek park this friday at 7pm this will be the first football game in both school history

more football in the city of white house

if anyone knows the schedule for WHCA and HCA post them

Edited by timbdp

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will have a middle school team this year they want to have a high school team next year they will start out as a jv team and be varsity team in 2 or 3 years

they will play there games this year behind the old police station next year there games will be played at the new campus on north palmers road

they open the season at Hendersoville Christian Academy (which is also starting football this year and they want to have a high school team next year) at drakes creek park this friday at 7pm this will be the first football game in both school history

825718453[/snapback]

There is also another Christian school in WH. That is Christian Community High (on the campus of The Church at Grace Park). They are participating in an 8 man league with other schools in Mid TN and even Alabama. They have a home game (behind old WH Police station) this Saturday at noon against Florence Christian Academy from Alabama. They have about 8-10 games I believe.

825718453[/snapback]

What a JOKE.... WHCA isnt even a member of the TSSAA anymore after joining and never fielding a varsity sport much less a JV team. I am sure that their High School team next year will also play 8 vs. 8. As far as their new field next year on their new campus, well time will tell.... But for almost 7 years now there was going to be this new BIG CAMPUS and it still remains a vacant lot... I sincerely wish you guys the best... But I hope you arent playing behind a smoke screen, by needing one thing and getting something else...

What a JOKE....  WHCA isnt even a member of the TSSAA anymore after joining and never fielding a varsity sport much less a JV team. I am sure that their High School team next year will also play 8 vs. 8.  As far as their new field next year on their new campus, well time will tell.... But for almost 7 years now there was going to be this new BIG CAMPUS and it still remains a vacant lot...  I sincerely wish you guys the best...  But I hope you arent playing behind a smoke screen, by needing one thing and getting something else...

825721536[/snapback]

WHCA is allowing home school kids play on their middle school team. I was told this is why they dropped out of TSSAA. That would allow them to play whoever they wanted. With their enrollment so low the home school kids give them a chance to field teams. The way I understand it they will do the same with other sports as well, basketball etc.... You are correct they where members of the TSSAA but never fielded a varsity team.

Christian Community against Florence Christian Academy does anyone know the score of the game?

What grades do they have on the team?

What is there schedule?

825721632[/snapback]

Sorry for the delay in getting a response up here, but Christian Community won the school's first ever Fball game 36 to 30 over Florence Christian. You are right, they play Aaron Academy Friday at Drakes Creek. Aaron Academy will probably be the team to beat in the conference (even though I do not know all of the names of the schools in it). I do know that WHCA and HCA are in a different conference.

CCHS does go to the 12th grade, and there maybe a couple of seniors, but there is only about 15 total players on the team, I think.

Friday's result will probably be diffence than week 1, but it was great to win the first game.