Gleason vs. Stewart County

It was a good game. What I will remember about the game was after the final buzzer went off. Both football teams gathered at the end zone and one of the players led both teams in prayer. Then all of the players yelled, "Amen!" May God bless this fine group of young men from Stewart County!!! Have a "good rest" of the season.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, ya'll it is just reported to me by my daughter who lives in Gleason and is the proud owner of twin future Bulldogs that Gleason did in fact win last night. The score was reported to have been:

Gleason-----12

SCHS--------3

Way to go 'Dogs! thumb

825721275[/snapback]

From what I saw, Gleason has some potential---speed on offense and not too bad of a passing game. If the defense tightens up some, Gleason might make some noise. Stewart County was huge, but the Dogs kept the ball away from them. Go Dogs!!!

Congrats to Coach Lampkins Bulldogs.

Hey Caesar! I might just yawn at Smith Co....what have they ever won at? They had a great girls team last year, only to lay down as usual to the 7AA powerhouses! Congrats on the football run a few years ago, what was it, to the quarter finals! Go hang a banner!

Did ya'll really ever think you could beat the legendary Jim Brown last year? Especially with Dodgen?

LOL B)