WHAT HAPPENED LEWIS CO.?

3moreyards

I hickmen that good or is it a  down year for the panthers I know last year wasnt great but to loose to hickmen that is a disgrace I have lost some respect for the team I use to hate and love to play now.  HOW did the game go down?????

:ph34r:

825720555[/snapback]

Lewis got up 13-0 at the beginning of the 2nd QTR but Hickman didn't quit like they would have done in the past. They just kept pounding away with Josh Brown's 206 yds! (1st time in at least 4 yrs that a back has had over 200 for Hickman). Lewis has Chris Hatton who is big, fast, and tough, but he wasn't enough. Also looked like the panthers wore down in the 4th.

The Dawgs are a much improved team and are showing it on the field. GO DAWGS!!

Lewis got up 13-0 at the beginning of the 2nd QTR but Hickman didn't quit like they would have done in the past.  They just kept pounding away with Josh Brown's 206 yds! (1st time in at least 4 yrs that a back has had over 200 for Hickman).  Lewis has Chris Hatton who is big, fast, and tough, but he wasn't enough.  Also looked like the panthers wore down in the 4th.

The Dawgs are a much improved team and are showing it on the field.  GO DAWGS!!

825722103[/snapback]

Is Brown #2? If that is him, he is a good looking player, he really did well at the scrimmage over here with Perry and Fayette Acad.

I thought the key was conditioning and Hickman County's desire. Lewis County was winded by the fourth quarter and Hickman County was not. Plus Hickman County is much, much better.

Lewis County is young... three freshmen and seven sophomores means growing up quick. We will see if they do?

Looks like the tides have finally turned in the Hickman Co. Lewis Co. rivalry. That win Friday night was the sweetest win in Bulldog football in the last 20 years. I was proud to see Hickman Co. finally act like the best team on the field, there had been many occasions in the past when the Bulldogs were better than the Panthers but they couldnt find a way to win. Friday was different and the Bulldogs have a new attitude and we hope to see it progress throughout the year.