West Greene@ Cloudland 8/26

wbailey201

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only test it will be is for the Highlanders J.V. after halftime.  We beat a very good 4-A school that went 10-2 last year.  I don't think that a losing program with no pride can even come close to beating CloudlandCloudland and Roan mt. is what its all about!  :angry:

825721514[/snapback]

i have to give the highlanders credit, they did beat a very good football program, but we have had losing teams from the past but this years team at west greene is a different team, they have a good set of running backs with a very good veteran offensive line, but their is a difference between us and the teams of the past....we do have pride this year.....i aint gonna were gonna win cause this is gonna be a tough game for us......i do wish cloudland the best of luck friday night....i have to agree with you the king, it is tough to beat cloudland at cloudland......our offense can move the football the only question marks the buffaloes is on defense...but i wish the highlanders well friday night when we come to play our season opener....but good luck to the highlanders friday and the rest of the season this year. B)

Please over look THE KING or whatever, nothing he ever says is on target, just alot of opinions and made up talk coming from his direction! Bringing things back down to the real life, Cloudland battled it out with a decent if that S. East squad. Cloudland's offense had signs of actually being alive, with one or two big touchdown plays, but other then that there really wasnt that much going on in the game! Cloudland as last years team, is having to deal with a lack of size and talent and is again back to relaying on the always hard nose defense to keep them in the game, and last night they showed that a below avg offense can still win if the defense is played well! As for the Game coming up against South Greene.........yeah i believe it will be a good game. I dont really know that much about South Greene's team this year, but if the Landers dont quit talking all this about beating a 4'a team and this and that, yeah they might just get the beating of a life time and be left wondering why they didnt just play instead of talk!

Not taking anything away from the Landers at all, thats my TEAM, and they played a good all around ball game, and like good teams found ways to get big plays when they needed them, and just find a way to win, thats the KEY! The Cherokee game is the only game where we will be able to really see where we are as a team, early in the Schedule.

notjustafan,  everything I say is on target.  This will be a good test for our JV!  You will see.  And Bailey there are no question marks for you on defense.  You guys are terrible! :D  ;)

825723699[/snapback]

oh how wrong you are my friend......thats what i talk about nobody has any respect for us......we could respect anybody all year and still get nothing in return....and the king you will see what im talkin about when we get their on friday.....our offense is ready to go their ready to get the season opener win....and we are not terrible,we can play ball, and we will play ball.........dont believe in respect for the other team

Edited by OnlineLC