West Greene@ Cloudland 8/26

wbailey201

i can respect you for what you said, you didnt say we stink or anything, you gave ur honest opinion without disrepecting us

825724920[/snapback]

I guarantee everyone who reads these threads that the only one who would ever outwardly disrespect other teams with offensive remarks would be the king. Let him rant and rave, it's his thing. Anyone who reads this forum already knows how he is. In his defense, he is a real Cloudland fan, he just gets over excited.

Cloudland is in it's 2nd year of rebuilding this year. There are a lot of really good football players who give it their all. Defensively, they looked VERY VERY good last Friday! ;)

I think we are in for a VERY PROMISING season this fall. Two teams that worry me are Cherokee and yes guys, Hampton. But you know what? If the landers play like they did last Friday night at these two games, LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!

GO LANDERS!!!! thumb

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldogfan, we love you too! :) As a matter of fact, I pick Hampton to beat Johnson Co. 85-0! Guys, that might be the biggest joke I've ever told, hehe! As for respect and disrespect, I believe that a team must earn respect before given any. And West Greene has not earned any respect. They lose and they lose and then, you know what? They lose again. Cloudland, on the other hand, puts up W's year in and year out. We are just committed to excellence. Its like magic: you put on a Cloudland jersey, and your automatically a winner. Now, come friday night, Mr. Bailey, you will learn these facts first hand. We are just the very best that football has to offer. Learn to live with it. Learn to love it. Diamonds are forever and so is Cloudland football. Whoo! :)

Bulldogfan, we love you too!  B) As a matter of fact, I pick Hampton to beat Johnson Co. 85-0!  Guys, that might be the biggest joke I've ever told, hehe!  As for respect and disrespect, I believe that a team must earn respect before given any.  And West Greene has not earned any respect.  They lose and they lose and then, you know what?  They lose again.  Cloudland, on the other hand,  puts up W's year in and year out.  We are just committed to excellence.  Its like magic: you put on a Cloudland jersey, and your automatically a winner.  Now, come friday night, Mr. Bailey, you will learn these facts first hand.  We are just the very best that football has to offer.  Learn to live with it. Learn to love it.  Diamonds are forever and so is Cloudland football.  Whoo!  B)

825724979[/snapback]

King, if you love your Highlanders do much, why do you continue to hurt them by stirring crap and poking their competition. You're providing great bulletin board fodder. I bet the coaches just love you.

Why doesn't everyone agree to just ignore this "never-was"? B)

By the way, Johnson County isn't that bad. I'll take 'em and 85 points.

Edited by Pudding

Pudding, it don't matter how much bulletin that our opponents put on their boards, we will still win. We are better than every opponent we will face this year, and thats a fact. As for the love, everyone loves me. All the women want me and all the men want to be me! :blink:West Greene will prove to be little trouble. I could breathe on them and it would pave the way for our running backs. :rolleyes: In fact, if I were from west greene, I would turn in my jersey during the national anthem and switch it to a Lander jersey. I would get on my knees and worship the Cloudland Highlanders. We don't make promises we can't keep. We'll be a winner Friday night. Hope to see you there!! :lol:

Pudding, it don't matter how much bulletin that our opponents put on their boards,  we will still win.  We are better than every opponent we will face this year, and thats a fact.  As for the love, everyone loves me.  All the women want me and all the men want to be me!  :rolleyes:West Greene will prove to be little trouble.  I could breathe on them and it would pave the way for our running backs.  :lol: In fact, if I were from west greene,  I would turn in my jersey during the national anthem and switch it to a Lander jersey.  I would get on my knees and worship the Cloudland Highlanders.  We don't make promises we can't keep.  We'll be a winner Friday night.  Hope to see you there!!  :blink:

825726112[/snapback]

this is my last post because im no longer gonna post due to one of my coaches asking me not to post on here anymore, but yes ill be there friday night at cloudland and i wouldnt change my jersey, im proud to be a west greene buffalo, we will play football and win

I personally think west greene is goin to beat the highlanders cuz their spirits are very high and i think they will win.... no score not sure/ their runningbacks are strong o-line vetrans and they have a team with heart....and 4 coaches that are preparing the boys for a battle with cloudland.... but good luck landers we will see you there friday

Edited by football fan33

I personally think west greene is goin to beat the highlanders cuz their spirits are very high and i think they will win.... no score not sure/ their runningbacks are strong o-line vetrans and they have a team with heart....and 4 coaches that are preparing the boys for a battle with cloudland.... but good luck landers we will see you there friday

825726300[/snapback]

Son, I guess that high spirits just wasn't enough. Its just like I said, and believe me notjustafan, every thing that I say is on target. You know why? Because I'm a brilliant mind on top of a heck of a body! B) I was proud of our 3rd string. They moved the ball pretty well against West Greene's first string. People really need to take note of things. We have an excellent football team here in Roan mt. We have boys that are committed to excellence. They have followed the example of the King. You can ask any of them about how hard I work in the weight room and how I push them to be the best that they can be. As for West Greene, I'm gonna give Mr. Bailey and his teammates some advice: put the play station controllers down, put the soda pops down, and get rid of your skateboards. You all looked like dead lice was falling off of you. If you are ever gonna win, your gonna have to pay the price. There is absolutely no way that any of you guys could have been working hard. I mean it was like the red sea had parted when we ran the ball right through the heart of your defense. I know that we are that good, but my goodness, I expected more of a fight than that. Another note to all the doubters: we are the measuring stick of single A football teams. Whats causin' all this? I'll tell you whats causing it. Its five straight regional title trophies that are sitting in our trophy cases. Guts, fortitude, and hard work. Something that greene county teams are short of. Let it be known to the rest of our opponents, we will spank all of you into submission. Remember if you want to get in bed with the big boys, you better get ready to get put on the critical list. Our presence will be felt across the state before this season is over. Diamonds are forever! :D

yeah this game got really bad really quick for the West Greene guys! if that is a better team then its been in the past then somethings wrong! i mean just terrible, no defense, no offense, nothing! like playing a 8th grade team! I actually wasted 5 bucks to get into it, but of course i left in the second when it was 41-0 and went down to Hampton to watch that game! Still didnt show me just how good our boys can be this season, cause no way to know if that was us being that good or West just being that terrible! i am going with answer number 2 at the monment! All the guys played great, number 8 had a break out night! Congrats to all the Highlander players! Just keep winning!! Landers #1

Son, I guess that high spirits just wasn't enough.  Its just like I said, and believe me notjustafan, every thing that I say is on target.  You know why? Because I'm a brilliant mind on top of a heck of a body!  :D I was proud of our 3rd string.  They moved the ball pretty well against West Greene's first string.  People really need to take note of things.  We have an excellent football team here in Roan mt.  We have boys that are committed to excellence.  They have followed the example of the King.  You can ask any of them about how hard I work in the weight room and how I push them to be the best that they can be.  As for West Greene, I'm gonna give Mr. Bailey and his teammates some advice:  put the play station controllers down, put the soda pops down, and get rid of your skateboards.  You all looked like dead lice was falling off of you.  If you are ever gonna win,  your gonna have to pay the price.  There is absolutely no way that any of you guys could have been working hard.  I mean it was like the red sea had parted when we ran the ball right through the heart of your defense.  I know that we are that good, but my goodness, I expected more of a fight than that.  Another note to all the doubters:  we are the measuring stick of single A football teams.  Whats causin' all this?  I'll tell you whats causing it.  Its five straight regional title trophies that are sitting in our trophy cases.  Guts, fortitude, and hard work.  Something that greene county teams are short of.  Let it be known to the rest of our opponents,  we will spank all of you into submission.  Remember if you want to get in bed with the big boys,  you better get ready to get put on the critical list.  Our presence will be felt across the state before this season is over.  Diamonds are forever!  :D

825728719[/snapback]

King like I said shut up. You did not work or push any of the players hard I was in there everyday with them kids. We have a good bunch of kids. You make them look bad getting on here and running your mouth yes we beat west greene real bad but give them a couple of years. the only muscle you work is your mouth. the only reason why you even got to play in a game is because somebody got hurt. you were pitiful when you played. Were do you get that you were so high and mighty when you play you are so pitiful that you date a girl about 12 years younger than you. So give it a rest and just shut up. By the way he does not represent people from roan mountain or the cloudland highlanders in no way shape or form