Soddy Daisy VS Red Bank

Knoxsoddyboy

Well listen here, once again it is that time of year. Soddy vs. Red Bank. I know that not many people are picking Red Bank. That is ok. But let me ask. Why do you all pick Soddy? Yeah they have some size and speed, but if you want to talk about speed then the edge goes to Red Bank. Also if you don't know Soddy has a quarterback that has never played a GAME!!! I know he may have looked good in practice, but practice, scrimmages and games are much different. As for you ultimatefan I want you to think back a couple of years ago when Red Bank beat Soddy a few years in a row. A couple of years at finley stadium and then a year at Red bank and a year at Soddy. So don't let it sound like this rivalry is one sided. But back to the game, this year I think that Red Bank will win in an upset, but it will not be easy. I say RB 17 SD 13. But it will be a good game and I hope both teams play well. But let the talking be done on the field RBHitman21. Because I know who you are and listen Michael just be quiet and leave the talking on the field good luck to both teams and go LIONS!!

Edited by scot70

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well listen here, once again it is that time of year. Soddy vs. Red Bank. I know that not many people are picking Red Bank. That is ok. But let me ask. Why do you all pick Soddy? Yeah they have some size and speed, but if you want to talk about speed then the edge goes to Red Bank. Also if you don't know Soddy has a quarterback that has never played a GAME!!! I know he may have looked good in practice, but practice, scrimmages and games are much different. As for you ultimatefan I want you to think back a couple of years ago when Red Bank beat Soddy a few years in a row. A couple of years at finley stadium and then a year at Red bank and a year at Soddy. So don't let it sound like this rivalry is one sided. But back to the game, this year I think that Red Bank will win in an upset, but it will not be easy. I say RB 17 SD 13. But it will be a good game and I hope both teams play well. But let the talking be done on the field RBHitman21. Because I know who you are and listen Michael just be quiet and leave the talking on the field good luck to both teams and go LIONS!!

825725085[/snapback]

red bank doesn't have riggs anymore, sorry

825725085[/snapback]

RedBank beat the best team that has ever played at Soddy-Daisy in 97 at finley That team was the best I have ever seen at soddy-daisy and this years team can't compare to it. Course this years Red Bank team can't compare to the team that beat em I'm going with SD 21-7