RB's in chattanooga

loverboy25

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say that, by any means.  But until you see this tandem in action, you won't really know just how good they are.

825722259[/snapback]

Why not? According to the posters on here, they have the best players in Chattanooga at every position, plus a coach who knows more than the rest put together.

I think Indian is upset!  I just put them at the top and left the rest for you to fill in buddy.  Chill man, nobody thinks Ooltewah is unbeatable....I do think they've got some of the best players in the area at certain positions, but who am I to say that?  It's just my opinion.  Go Sequatchie County!

825722297[/snapback]

Not upset in the least. They have outstanding players all over the field, and a proven coach (though he did have a ton of talent, 50+ wins in a row speaks for itself). Comments like this:

*The best 5 are the 2 at Ooltewah* insult other good backs at Tyner, East Ridge, Baylor and Boyd-Buchanan. It seems as if no others can compare if they those 2 are the only ones who need to be listed, at least to that one poster.