Week 2 Harpeth vs. East Robertson

easthighindianfan06

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
How will this game turn out, East is loaded on both sides of the ball. East has alot of great athletes on Defense and offense so how about Harpeth.

825722339[/snapback]

I saw Harpeth beat Rossview this past Friday night in he jamboree and they've gotten back to doing what won them a bunch of games a few years back. If they can contain Hudson and run the football against that suspect East Robertson defense they'll win the football game. If not East Robertson will win. Either way, this contest goes a long way towards determining who gets in and who stays home in a crowded region.

Granted Harpeth may have beaten Rossview, but East is no Rossview. I think if you look back you will realize that Hudson had 1,500 yards his sophompre year. i also believe that they played harpeth that year too. so if you will sit and think about "containing hudson" i would say from the looks of it he couldnt be contained by Harpeth or anyone 2 years ago so what makes you think that those same people can get the job done now? I know people have gotten better over these years but it's on both sides of the field. i think East will come out stronger than you think and i dont think this game can be predicted. both sides are loaded with athletes and the result of the game will in the laps of those who want it the most. i guess we will just see what happens on Friday.

Guest catfish-hunter
If you were at the scrimmage Cheatam County did not beat East Robertson it was a evenly match but East won by 1 touchdown, Cheatam County is a good team.

825727389[/snapback]

Starters we won 1-0. East is a good team that went to the 2nd rd. last year but the past three years when the cubs have played them it hasnt been pretty. Your jv beat us 3-1 i believe.

Good Luck ER in the week 2 matchup: Cheatham Co. has had East's # the last couple of years, but East is also alot better this year than they have ben in the past. Once they get Payne back on Defense, and Pulley gets better for some depth then they will be rolling full steam just in time for the District games. Good luck from an ex-East Robertson coach. Best of luck to McCalister, Cervantes, Hooper, Coffee, Reed, Hudson, Johnson, Pryor, Putnam, Andrews, Payne, Crawly, Golf, Kemp, and the other Boys. Things look good Coaches: Coley, Woodard, Chatman, and Bradshaw. If ya'll need anything let me know! I look forward to seeing you in the playoffs.

Edited by dave61502