Camden at Huntingdon

highschoolfootball1978

ha yall are crazy. Anyways, good luck Mustangs. Just be the athletes that all of yall are and mainly jus go out there and have fun...remember thats what its all about. Go out there and make everyone out there in the stands look at you. Play with intensity and be the warriors yall have proven to be and the score will take of itself. I believe 80% of the game is mental. Yeah you can be strong and fast, but its the mental part thats most important. So jus remember your resposibilities and believe in your teammates. But mainly just go out there and hit somebody ;)

Stangs 35

Lions 14

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lionfan1, you need to go back and read my posts, man. I'm not criticizing anyone. I still believe in our boys! My younger bro is on the team, and if you talk to some people around the town, you might find that I am a big supporter of the team. I love my Lions!

Ward can do everything a coach needs to do to win. But he isn't God. He can't heal injuries. But he can get those boys ready to play thier best. I read a post by culookin86 and he says they did some soul searching. If this is true you can bet we'll see a different Camden team this Friday night. You'll also see me at the game, even though its 2hr 15min drive each way. You won't, however, see me on the Huntingdon side.

Lionfan1, I think you're just trying to get things started, and I think it is because you are ignorant. You need to read a little deeper before you criticize. You may find something you didn't see before.

As far a second guessing Coach Ward, you'll get none of that from me. He's the one on the sidelines, and he knows the whole story, I don't. I'm just a fan. I think he's doing a great job.

825724916[/snapback]

[/quote

just tellem like it is

what is wrong with you people? the minute i take pride in thinking that huntingdon is privledged to have some of the best fans with the best attitudes around.. something like this happens.. i've always noticed that huntingdon threads are very insightful and there's alot of actual talking going on instead of bragging or having a debate about something stupid or trivial

oh well i guess there's always gonna be a few bad apples on the tree.

back to the game..

it will be interesting to see what ol' wambles has been cooking up on the offensive side of the ball, and even more interesting to see how the defense steps up from last week..

i know it was just a jamboree and i know it may seem like there's too much pressure being put on the defense.. and how they respond this week won't mean the world.. but it sure will set the record straight on what type of work ethic they are putting forth..

remember last season the defense didn't really catch gear until about midway through.. while i hope this isnt the case.. i think we have an offense that could keep us in alot of high scoring games if they ever came about. but let's not hope for that and i know and have faith that this team and every team that comes along has the ability to adapt and better themselves week in and week out to get to the point where they are firing on all cylinders.

sorry, i rambled a bit but that's just my 2 cents.

I look forward to a good game tomorrow night in 30 hours and 40 minutes but who is counting. Some of the questions I look forward to having answered is:

What does Coach Wambles have up his sleeve? Does Coach Pritchard have the defense ready to get in gear in the first quarter or will it be an intensity building response through the entire game? Has Coach Wallace's work with the linemen paid off and they are ready to respond to the tasks before them? Did Coaches Hayes and Eubanks teach the backs and WRs new tricks this year? All these and many more can be enjoyed first hand at Paul Ward Stadium tomorrow nigt in 30 hours and 35 minutes.

MUSTANG PRIDE

ha yall are crazy.  Anyways, good luck Mustangs.  Just be the athletes that all of yall are and mainly jus go out there and have fun...remember thats what its all about.  Go out there and make everyone out there in the stands look at you.  Play with intensity and be the warriors yall have proven to be and the score will take of itself.  I believe 80% of the game is mental.  Yeah you can be strong and fast, but its the mental part thats most important.  So jus remember your resposibilities and believe in your teammates.  But mainly just go out there and hit somebody :)

Stangs 35

Lions 14

825724945[/snapback]

Good post there Brutus, if we can all stay focused on the players on the field and not what the wanna be coaches in the stand feel then we will be just fine.Now here I go with my wanna be ways, the defensive line needs some work and if it takes playing some key players both ways then so be it-you play to win and you give it your all-people need to have more confidence in these boys rather than say who should do what where-enough of that. I was always taught that you should dance with the one who brought you-some of these boys just need that one chance to prove what they have got to give whether it be on offense or defense. When the player feels like he is being treated less than fair it is hard to put 80 % of your mentality in the game because emotions fly high and feelings rule over rational thinking. Good Luck Mustangs -I ,for one of your loyal dedicated-bad weathered or fair weathered fans-believe in each and every one of you and feel like you are able to accomplish anything you set your minds to defensively and offensively. I just hope that other people see that maybe some of the key players need to go both ways to help out our defense a little. Hope to see you there__________, can't mention any names because I get tattled on and they erase my posts. Mama always said if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen-and some of you "has been mustangs" are soaking through your clothes-reality stinks and so does favoritism and not playing the best players in their best played position for irrational excuses. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone feeling's-guess I might have broken a few toes-guess that hurt huh-kinda like the old saying"truth hurts"????????? GO BIG BLUE-GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonites the night although it looks like it could be a wet one..Good luck to both teams and I hope the injury list doesn't grow because of the hard physical game we are likely to see!....get after em boys!...GO LIONS!

825727900[/snapback]

Shhh, does anyone else hear that noise? There it is again, it almost sounds like a stampede or something. Huh, must just be hearing things I guess.

:ph34r:

Shhh, does anyone else hear that noise? There it is again, it almost sounds like a stampede or something. Huh, must just be hearing things I guess.

B)

825727930[/snapback]

You must be hearing things so turn your hearing-aid up! :ph34r: ...I know I distinctly heard some big cats roar! :D....I understand there will be some Lions on the prowl tonite...and the wounded ones are the most dangerous of all.....they don't call um the Kings of Jungle for nothing ya know B)