Blackman vs. Lincoln County

falconfan94

There are two things you can count on this Friday night. 1. Coach Thompson will not allow his team to play as poorly as they did last Friday again this week. 2. Mimms will help Blackman sustain a big drive into the Red Zone and then leave the game because he is too "Tired." That being said I still believe BHS comes out ahead behind the play of C. Cave.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two things you can count on this Friday night.  1. Coach Thompson will not allow his team to play as poorly as they did last Friday again this week.  2.  Mimms will help Blackman sustain a big drive into the Red Zone and then leave the game because he is too "Tired."  That being said I still believe BHS comes out ahead behind the play of C. Cave.

825725328[/snapback]

Interesting post about Mims...I thought I was the only one to see that...It is without a doubt the strangest thing I've ever seen a STAR player do to his team when they needed him the most.

With that being said and if it's true that the largest improvement is done from 1st game to 2nd then this should be a close game maybe like 17-14 or 10-7. I would have to believe that Blackman can win IF they can get someone else on Offense to step up and be a play maker...Cave and Mims can't do it themselves.

Maybe it won't be as hot this week so cramps won't be an issue for either team.