Blackman vs. Lincoln County

falconfan94

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry. I disagree with you. Blackman is taking their lumps right now. I think they will  regroup. They have a new HC, a new OC, and a new DC. That is a lot of adjusting. I think that they will right their ship.

825730351[/snapback]

Only problem is they have R'dale next week. Add to the fact that R'dale needs another HIGH scoring game and it spells trouble for Blackman. That is gonna be a test for any coaching staff.

I had heard that Mimms was out of practice all week with some sort of sickness, so it would be easy to see where he wouldn't play much. What happened to Cave? I was also wondering why R'Dale would need a high scoring game when they just went to another state and dominated one of their best teams.

I guess we will have to watch the status of Mimms and Cave. On paper this one looks pretty one-sided. Blackman's defense is giving up 42 points a game so far.

Blackman is rebuilding. Wells just needs to hold the team together during the tough times and work to get better every game.

Riverdale has a few boo-boos that need to get healed up as well. It's a region game so we need to take it very seriously but it would be nice if we could let some guys get healed up. The win up in Ohio would be prety hollow if we turmed around and lost a region game.