region 6 4a

Vikingalumnist

How will the team do in region 6 4a do this week. ( your honest opinion)

825725627[/snapback]

I feel that the vikings did good out there they scored so quickly Station Camp didn't have time to respond. Then the defense did most of the work the entire game holding them to 7 points a half. The vikings definitly put the ball on the ground to many times. One more thing the Linebackers need to learn to wrap up it doesn't matter if you make a big hit if he still bounce off you. Make sure he goes down to the ground with you.

I feel that the vikings did good out there they scored so quickly Station Camp didn't have time to respond.  Then the defense did most of the work the entire game holding them to 7 points a half.  The vikings definitly put the ball on the ground to many times.  One more thing the Linebackers need to learn to wrap up it doesn't matter if you make a big hit if he still bounce off you.  Make sure he goes down to the ground with you.

825725669[/snapback]

The fumbles and the LB's performance are being addressed this week, numerous drills and poor tackling are the focal point of practice. Any opionions about the rest of the teams in the region and how they will fair.

Portland plays Greenwood, KY this Friday. I don't know anything about them so I really can't say. I've been so busy this summer and had to travel a lot on business I'm not really sure what we are going to have this year either. I haven't really heard any news. I know we lost a lot of good talent from last year, but we do have some good players returning who saw plenty of playing time. Time will tell, and I hope my Panthers are sucessful in 4A this year.

:rolleyes: