Cornersville-Red Boiling Springs

muffin

From what I can make out of the schedules, RBS is on a 27 game losing streak and Cornersville is on a 22 game losing steak so this should be a knock down drag out fight going on in RBS friday night! Two very hungry teams and only one can win! thumb

825726882[/snapback]

Did RBS at one time have a 7 year losing streak? It may have been longer... I remember my pastor telling me about RBS not winning a game for a pretty long stretch of time. Anyway, call me nuts... but RBS breaks the streak this week.  thumb

825726965[/snapback]

Actually MJCHS had to forfiet all there games the year before last for an ineligible player so RBS won a game that year by forfeit so technically RBS is on a 14 game losing streak...and it was a 69 game losing streak which was broke in 1993 by beating Kings Academy 38-0 in the opener...1993 was the first time they had won a game since 1986...

RBS has had one winning season in 1978. There 1978 schedule:

RBS vs Baxter - 10-3 L

RBS vs Monterey- 10-0 W

RBS vs Gordonsville-19-7 L

RBS vs East Robertson- 40-0 W

RBS vs Gamaliel - 38-0 W

RBS vs Celina -28-0 W

RBS vs Ezell-Harding -19-14 W

RBS vs Woodbury -20-6 L

RBS vs Gainesboro 19-14 L

RBS vs Friendship 51-0 W

They went 6-4 in 78' and the following year they went 5-5 and I believe they went 4-6 a few times in the early 80's...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic