Bradley @ Cleveland

BattleBornVolunteer

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the Raiders pullin this one out with relative ease.  Bradley has been a tough football team historically (from what I hear) but the Cleveland Blue Raiders are fo real this year.  If you don't believe me, go tomorrow night.  Look out Maryville, you're reign is over.

825727662[/snapback]

I WOULDNT BE CHALLENGING MARYVILLE LIKE THAT, I LIKE CLEVELAND BUT COME ON MAN, LETS NOT GET CRAZY.

hopefully Bradley pulls out a W.  as long as bradley can keep up with clevelands speed it will be close but if the speed is to much the same thing will happen that has happen the last 6,000 years.

825727638[/snapback]

BradleyBears2004 has finally come out of hibernation after there lost last friday night to Warren County shut him up.......For a little while......

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

Im on the DCHS team, we have no injured starters anymore, we have game footage of Warren against Bradley Central, i can tell you Bradley Central isnt worth a crap, and Warren County is a one man team, there whole line is small and soft so is there linebackers, watch Dekalb run it straight at them the whole game winning by about 2 TDS, Bradley Central couldnt tackle at all, they would have 3 or 4 ppl a foot away from Warrens qb and no 1 would tackle him thats y he had 2 or 3 rushing TDS, maybe im wrong, but something tells me Warren is in for a rude awakening

825724977[/snapback]

According to the Dekalb county team, Bradley is crap. If this is the case, Cleveland rolls agian. :)

I see the Raiders pullin this one out with relative ease.  Bradley has been a tough football team historically (from what I hear) but the Cleveland Blue Raiders are fo real this year.  If you don't believe me, go tomorrow night.  Look out Maryville, you're reign is over.

825727662[/snapback]

this guy isn't a cleveland fan...he's from mcminn central

Bradleys D was very good it was 10-0 in the 4th Q. it just looked like after that long pass from scoggins (by the way he paid the price for that throw) Bradley just kinda gave up . running and passing Stats are very close to the same for Both teams . Bradley is very much improving may night see it in the wins yet but on the field they are . The Bears need to find a way to score in the red zone and get some guys to catch the Ball and they will be alright. one of the biggest improvments from the past is that Bradley is Tackleing people now not just bumping into them.

Go Bears.

just to make you feel better last time I checked The Warren county was shutting out Dekalb county .So I think they are actually better.As for bradley .Yall just did the wrong thing in Pre-season you pulled a Ooltewah but worse.Like you talked a bunch of crap and said yall were gonna be alot better .Yet you are a little considering you actually scored14 points in the first game which is all you scored all last season. but anyways you didn't back up your big bad Talk on the field that why everyone is making fun of you worse then ever lol Unlike Ooltewah which can Walk the walk and talk the talk lol (corny)

Bradley is improved, but i think Cleveland could have won by much more, if they would have passed more, and ran Will Plummer more to the outside. Bradley's tackling is a little improve, Preston Scoggins did break alot of tackles on most of his runs, and Will Plummer broke some tackles on his punt return for a touchdown. Bradley's defenders just moved out the way when Jamar Francis scored his 20yrd touchdown. Bradley football is on its way up.