Law Co. vs. Giles Co.

Rattler8285

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say LCHS opens up around +7, but you cannot count Giles County out of this game, ever. They have not won a home Cowbell Game since 2001, you had better believe they will come out hungry tomorrow night.

Key of the game will be how quickly those big guys from LCHS wear down and tire due to chasing the GCHS ballcarriers in that new look Spread offense.

I say Giles County wins by a touchdown, but what do I know?

this was a great game all the way to the end both teams played much better defense. GC once again took themselves out of the game with stupid penltys and turnovers. LC played a solid football game and i dont think they turned the ball over once.

Giles County blocked its first punt in like 10 years and BJ Englett dragged like 6 players for about 13 yds into the endzone

this was a great game all the way to the end  both teams played much better defense. GC once again took themselves out of the game with stupid penltys and turnovers. LC played a solid football game and i dont think they turned the ball over once.

Giles County blocked its first punt in like 10 years and BJ Englett dragged like 6 players for about 13 yds into the endzone

825729346[/snapback]

We must have watched a different game. LC controlled this game from the opening drive and took a knee inside the GC 10 at the end. Two of GC TD's came on the blocked punt and a long 4th down run when LC was packed at the LOS.