TENNESSEE HIGH at ELIZABETHTON

GLee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry you take offence to some of my posts GLEE … I don’t believe in pouring a lot of sugar over my words (as you obviously do). I simply call it as I see it … right or wrong!! You know what they say about opinions … well that’s what coachT is mostly about. None of us are getting paid and most of us don’t have a clue of what we’re talking about.

By the way, why did you recant your “Have a little class lady” statement. That’s right I saw it! That was real classy and quite original. :lol: That’s probably why you withdrew the post. :huh::lol:

As far as the game goes … speed and depth in the skilled positions will a big factor in the Vikings win tonight. Special teams and the kicking game will be the rest. But if the Vikings O line is able to step it up another notch look for the scoreboard to light up like it did last year!

I’ll stick to my prediction,

Vikings 24

Cyclones 13

Well the Bristol paper predicts Elizabethton to beat the Vikings. They say that the biggest factors are Carletan Bell's ankle injury and Adam Tabor's unfortunate injury yesterday when he broke his leg.

I think they predicted it to be EHS 21 THS 13 or something like that. They stated the Cyclones were LOADED from top to bottom.

Note to Bristol's paper: THS doens't play their freshmen.

My thoughts go out to Adam Tabor and family.

Edited by THSVikings2004

Well the Bristol paper predicts Elizabethton to beat the Vikings. They say that the biggest factors are Carletan Bell's ankle injury and Adam Tabor's unfortunate injury yesterday when he broke his leg.

I think they predicted it to be EHS 21 THS 13 or something like that. They stated the Cyclones were LOADED from top to bottom.

Note to Bristol's paper: THS doens't play their freshmen.

My thoughts go out to Adam Tabor and family.

825737155[/snapback]

Not to sure about LOADED, they have talent, but they are having trouble finding it and using it.

Not to sure about LOADED, they have talent, but they are having trouble finding it and using it.

825737164[/snapback]

The Courier hasn't been very accurate or respectable to some teams lately(Hampton). I've seen both teams and I'm still gonna stick to my original prediction. Another thing they said was that Tennessee hasn't faced this type of defense in 3 years. Doesn't Elizabethton have a 3-5 defense like DB?

Sorry you take offence to some of my posts GLEE … I don’t believe in pouring a lot of sugar over my words (as you obviously do). I simply call it as I see it … right or wrong!! You know what they say about opinions … well that’s what coachT is mostly about. None of us are getting paid and most of us don’t have a clue of what we’re talking about.

As far as the game goes … speed and depth in the skilled positions will a big factor in the Vikings win tonight. Special teams and the kicking game will be the rest. But if the Vikings O line is able to step it up another notch look for the scoreboard to light up like it did last year!

I’ll stick to my prediction,

Vikings 24

Cyclones 13

Finally a resonable post out of you. It'll be a good game, I think. Heck, you never really know when dealing with teenagers. Good luck GUY. :lol:

BUT, I'll stick with my prediction too!

Cyclones 20

Vikings 14

If they all come out injury free, we are all a winner............