Knox Halls at Central

Red_Devils_HHS

I that this game has a chance to be surprising for one reason, its early in the season. Teams tend to make more mistakes at the beginning of the year while they are still gettin 'warmed up', such as excessive fumbles, interceptions, and just mistakes in general. It just gets left up to whoever can capitalize on the others mistakes. I mean if this game was week 8 or so, it would be much different, but while everyones still getting it together i think it could possibly be interesting. We'll just have to wait and see come friday, best of luck to my halls boys.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I MUST SAY AFTER WATCHING THE FILM ON YOU GUYS YOU ALL DO LOOK LIKE A BETTER TEAM THAN LAST YEAR. LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN IN THE GYM OR ON THE JUICE ONE, EITHER WAY HALLS LOOKS A LOT BETTER . BUT NO SO FAST MY FRIENDS MY BOBCATS HAVE WORKED HARD ALL OFFSEASON WITH BIG TEREA SMALLS WHO HAS PUT THEM THROUGH IT SO I THINK THE BOBCATS WIN 28 TO 14 :thumb:

I think the Red Devil fans have given up on this rivalry. They are focused on Powell. By reading some of the things said on the Powell/Lenior City thread, they are turning the Powell fans into erst-while Bobcat fans :(

Hope the Red Devil faithful show up at this game. Game time is 7:30 in case y'all didn't know :(

Maybe the Red Devil faithful are afraid to talk trash this year as in years past.

(maybe this will get someone stirred up ;):( )

Well, well, this game is not at the right time of the year.  This game is to be played late in the season.  All of you bobcats better beware.  The Debils are for real.  No way are they going to loose this game.

Why are we playing at Central again this year?  We played there last year and have to go back again this year.  Why in the world would we go there too times in a row.

Somebody screwed up on our schedule.

bbs

825730820[/snapback]

actually our schedule is like it is because every two years they get remade. to make room for karns and lenior city at home we were forced to change up our schedule just alittle. :D

redbyrd84,

Which coaching staff are you referring to, Central's or Halls, as being rounder. If my memory serves me correct, it doesn't look like either staff passes up any free meals.

If you are a Halls fan, good luck to the Big Red on Friday night. I would give up cooking hominy grits just to see the Devils win (and I have them every morning).

The lady in RED